Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Hey Chadd,wheres your gear?Or do you have too much too show?

When I get some time, I'll spread it on the steps and take a picture. I have been spending a lot of time working on the website for our shop when I've been home. Plus, the move took up a little time too. I leave some of my gear at work too, just so I can fill in if needed.

According to my calculations it says forty one so unless your settings are different than it says 41.<_< and no i don't think there's any longer.

Thanks FuryOfOne for pointing that out.

Edited by YorkToros27

Are you retarded? it says 41 right at the bottom of the page? and no i don't think there's any longer.

You might be the retarded one if you have your settings set at a lower level. I got mine set at 40 messages per page which in turn gives me 16. So check your settings there. ;)

EDIT: Hey York, no problem. Nothin' but love but no need for name callin' if it's not necessary.

Edited by FuryOfOne

Are you retarded? it says 41 right at the bottom of the page? and no i don't think there's any longer.

You might be the retarded one if you have your settings set at a lower level. I got mine set at 40 messages per page which in turn gives me 16. So check your settings there. ;)

If you leave it set at the default setting, this topic has 40+ pages.

Now back to the regularly scheduled discussion.

Where'd you order your twigs from, was it online or a retailer in CT? Can you get a mesurement on those for weight? I've been thinking about wood too... :lol:

Where'd you order your twigs from, was it online or a retailer in CT? Can you get a mesurement on those for weight? I've been thinking about wood too... :lol:

email pucktown@bellsouth.net, they have a bunch of pro return sher-woods and other wood sticks, as for the weight of my sops they are some what heavy,but that may be due to the 3 mm thick fiberglass covering the whole shaft of the stick

ive got one and ill give it to you for just 500$ :o haha sven .But seriously ,cant you just get a pens jersey and get crosby and his number put on and all that?

Are ya sure he's gonna wear 87 in the bigs? Lots of guys change #'s when they get to the NHL...maybe he'll go with 28 or 9 (that he wore for Canada). 87 makes you stand out on the ice, and he's gonna stand out plenty on his own.

Wait and see what he's wearing 10/05.

Just a thought.

Are ya sure he's gonna wear 87 in the bigs? Lots of guys change #'s when they get to the NHL...maybe he'll go with 28 or 9 (that he wore for Canada). 87 makes you stand out on the ice, and he's gonna stand out plenty on his own.

Just a thought.

I take it you didn't see any of the interviews over the weekend. They had three logos, RBK, NHL and crosby87.com.

Just a thought.

I take it you didn't see any of the interviews over the weekend. They had three logos, RBK, NHL and crosby87.com.

Yeah, I did...but when you go to that site...it's all Rimouski stuff and the most recent news is his Gatorade deal...

1) The gold/black pitts jerseys don't match my pants :P (i'd get this ONE)

2) who knows, I may only get a white rimouski jersey and call it a day :)

Is this a good deal? Buy one and get another 25% off.

http://shop.nhl.com/product/index.jsp?prod...y_featitems_img

Well I got my XXL (which nhl.com doesnt seem to have :( ) for $120cdn at Peranis :) last one they had too! hehe..