Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Are ya sure he's gonna wear 87 in the bigs? Lots of guys change #'s when they get to the NHL...maybe he'll go with 28 or 9 (that he wore for Canada). 87 makes you stand out on the ice, and he's gonna stand out plenty on his own.

Wait and see what he's wearing 10/05.

Just a thought.

I wouldn't get it done till the season started just incase.

These are my skates, sticks and gloves. My skates are Bauer Vapor XXX size 11 D. My sticks are 2 Synergy SL's 100 Flex Lindstrom Curve, and my gloves are Eagle x90 FCR (special wrist protection) size 14in i believe. I will get a better pic soon. They are red/black in color.

beantownpics0017ok.th.jpgbeantownpics0028yl.th.jpggloves4pd.th.jpg

These are my skates, sticks and gloves. My skates are Bauer Vapor XXX size 11 D. My sticks are 2 Synergy SL's 100 Flex Lindstrom Curve, and my gloves are Eagle x90 FCR (special wrist protection) size 14in i believe. I will get a better pic soon. They are red/black in color.

beantownpics0017ok.th.jpgbeantownpics0028yl.th.jpggloves4pd.th.jpg

Nice sticks... I just got mine 2 days ago :D

Likeing the pro stock responses. niiice.

thanks. i think the response+ is a XN10 painted like a R+, it weights the same as the xn10 and just after using it some of the paint is chipping and under the red paint is xn10 yellow.

Likeing the pro stock responses. niiice.

thanks. i think the response+ is a XN10 painted like a R+, it weights the same as the xn10 and just after using it some of the paint is chipping and under the red paint is xn10 yellow.

I liked my Montador XN10 until the toe split. I was more than a bit disappointed by the durability.

I got some new mitts to show off here. Just bought 30 mins ago!

eaglegloves0041mp.th.jpg eaglegloves0053xy.th.jpg

Oh btw they are Eagle XP (Extreme Performance)

Edited by Miike

Got my self another alpha, great sticks. Finnaly got to try them out. I got the pro 4 pattern. Decent discount too :D

yah0103ol.th.jpg

yah0116ro.th.jpg

Highlight picture then click on it for closer look

Edited by J-Shera

yeah i think all the X70's say XP on them, X80,X90 and X50's dont.

No, your wrong. My x70's don't say XP on them.

do you have the older ones that say "X-factor" or prostock ones? my prostock X70's didnt have the XP on them.