Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

The Custom is a a Modano Clone, there is no name on the nameplate.

The Momentum is pretty nice, dont know if its a new one but i suppose it is one.

Where do get Vapor XX Customs?

mickz-i bring the stealth and rbk to games and practice ,im not a big fan of the vector,its a toe curve like the shanahan retail ,while i use heel curves

would you ever be selling it?

The Custom is a a Modano Clone, there is no name on the nameplate.

The Momentum is pretty nice, dont know if its a new one but i suppose it is one.

where did you get the momentum? ive been looking for one of those shafts for a while now

1806294.jpg

Very stylish pic of me in action... :angry:

Anyways not much to show off her, no latest hockey pics but I do have my nike gloves, never was a nike fan untill I bought those; very comfy and they aren't ugly..., my mission m-2 pants very protective I would recommend these. Saved me from many a tailbone injury and come with zip up legs splits as most pants do these days. Stick is downright ugly, I think thats my old z-carbon. They suck. Snap like toothpicks and splinter as well. This was two seasons ago... I'll get a new pic... :D

how old are your PF2's hockey? i got mine a week ago today and have only used them a few times but love em, how they holding up?

how old are your PF2's hockey? i got mine a week ago today and have only used them a few times but love em, how they holding up?

I like them alot ...this is the first year i played roller hockey so i got these cause they were cheap, but i really like them. they are way better then i expected, anways i got mine in the begining of May, the only thing i don't like about them is i often have to cange the wheels around

Is the person that sharpens your skates blind?

lol, i think next year i should go to t-blades cause everybody in my town that sharpens skates sucks, lol :P I also don't think it helps that i played 250+ times last winter

Edited by hockey

I see that a lot around here. Looks like they started near the end of the steel and sharpened around the curve until it was a nice smooth arc.

Yep, that's exactly what they did.

The problem is, that is the shape of Easton steel - the front is round. You have to be careful and start lower, not at the end. After a while, it'll shape out and look like a standard blade.

Yep, that's exactly what they did.

The problem is, that is the shape of Easton steel - the front is round. You have to be careful and start lower, not at the end. After a while, it'll shape out and look like a standard blade.

JR, how long do i have to use them before they be come normal?

Yours are screwed and its the sharpener that would even them out, not you. My Missions are the same way, I'll try and throw up a pic, and I've done a fair bit of work to even them out already.

Oh well, im gonna have to get new skates for next season anyway, these are getting kinda tight, i don't think i'll go back to easton skates or buy missons if they do the same thing.

its not the skate its the sharpener guy,if they are done right you wont have any problems

so do u think if i go to the same sharpner guy it will do the same thing no matter what brand of skate i use

edit-200 post B)

Edited by hockey

It's the sharpener most of all. Eastons may be easier to do it to, but if they are that bad, you need to look elsewhere. Either a new LHS, different steel you can ship to have sharpened or T'blades.

its not the skate its the sharpener guy,if they are done right you wont have any problems

i agree, if the guy cant sharpen well, it wont make a difference of what kind of skates you have.

if they guy who did those is the only person around who can sharpen skates, i would go with t-blades.