Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

My new, old Bauer 5000s. :)

Anyone know if these are heat moldable?

If it helps, the names are screened on not embroidered, they are made in Canada and the box is ©1996 (not that that necessarily means anything).

How much were those?

Lightest and softest gloves I've ever used!!!

kinda looks like the stuff they use in quidditch in the harry potter movies lol

lmao.

Nice vintage pick up though.

4047895257_03bd143e61_o.jpg

If it helps, the names are screened on not embroidered, they are made in Canada and the box is ©1996 (not that that necessarily means anything).

I would have picked those up for the black holders alone!

*Pic of vintage 5000's*

Not long ago I found a pair of vintage Supreme Comps at PIAS also in mint condition. Just a heads up, one of the Tuuk's blew up the first game I used them in. Not sure if it was a fluke or if it had something to do with the plastic breaking down over the years.

*Pic of vintage 5000's*

Not long ago I found a pair of vintage Supreme Comps at PIAS also in mint condition. Just a heads up, one of the Tuuk's blew up the first game I used them in. Not sure if it was a fluke or if it had something to do with the plastic breaking down over the years.

Ha they were actually my dad's. The palms are destroyed so I have to find a local place to repalm them for me.

I have heard the black tuuks have a reputation for breaking.

We'll see what happens. I probably shouldn't have bought them, my 6000's are still holding up. I guess I just really like the older skates.

I have heard the black tuuks have a reputation for breaking.

We'll see what happens. I probably shouldn't have bought them, my 6000's are still holding up. I guess I just really like the older skates.

I would have jumped on those too man; nice pick up. I have a couple pair of vintage Supremes that I don't really wear but I found them in mint condition at a local PIAS. I've worn Supremes since I was a kid in the 80's. Now I have a mini (wearable) Supreme museum. :lol:

*pic*

If you want black holders, why not dig up the thread on dieing them? Rit dye and a bucket is pretty much all you need...

*pic*

If you want black holders, why not dig up the thread on dieing them? Rit dye and a bucket is pretty much all you need...

honestly, just worried I'll mess them all up

Let's hope it just doesn't happen.

I had a narrow miss as my class last night, but the wide shot nailed my foot instead of the tuuk as I waited in the drill line.

Not short, despite people claiming Avery has short fingers. My fingers don't touch the top of the gussets.

OK, thanks.

It looks like Sauce Hockey has another pair available.