Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

That curve is badass. I'd love to know what I could compare that to as well. I'm a righty and getting his curve prostock probably wouldn't do much good. :wink:

Edited by Chappie

That curve is badass. I'd love to know what I could compare that to as well. I'm a righty and getting his curve prostock probably wouldn't do much good. :wink:

I couldn't even think of any. I never seen it before. It looks way def in person!

Been wanting one n I have no clue how to do it off my iPad lmao

Do you know what the lie of that curve is? Or a retail blade that you could compare it to?

I will see what I can do when I go bk to pick up my JVR I'll match it with all of them

That shield looks humaangas big. Is it just the camera angle or is it a newer version?

Edited by jds

That shield looks humaangas big. Is it just the camera angle or is it a newer version?

lmao yes it is the angle. It is bigger then I'm use to but not huge. I don't really like it

3a062f55.jpg

fde9fd39.jpg

Picked these jofa 8800 up last night.

Big yes. But the optical quality is the best IMO . its the same shield worn in candian and us junior leagues. and by the canadian and us national teams.

The only retail blade that comes to mid would be the Bauer P14 but with a larger curve and a much taller blade. Other wise there is no other retail blade that really compares to a Jagr pro stock. Its a 6 lie and blade has a medium length, not long at all. The ovi curve is kinda close if you square the toe and shorting it a little bit too. Glad that Combat has come out with a Jagr retail, that is supposedly the same curve as his pro stock. Whats the nice part of it is when you use it the shot comes of the blade quickly due to a medium length blade, but with the open face, large curve and square toe allows for shots to come of the blade hard and accurate.

Do you know what the lie of that curve is? Or a retail blade that you could compare it to?

It's the same lie as a Sakic, so Easton 5.5... Bauer's P14 and Warrior's Gionta curves are in the same ballpark but milder and lower lies

It's the same lie as a Sakic, so Easton 5.5... Bauer's P14 and Warrior's Gionta curves are in the same ballpark but milder and lower lies

there are number in the stick on the back. I don't know if it's the code or what. If u want me to post I can later?

For all the righties wanting the Jagr curve, you can order the Jagr pro in righty on an RS or Ai9 on prostockhockeygear.com, which I was considering and why I was wondering about the lie.

Also, what does the rocker look like?

Take as many as you can if you don't mind. I'd like to get a really nice look at that curve, I have an old Montreal woodie that has similar curve, but not as aggressive in the toe.

I took about 14 pics. I dont know if I should

Post them on here I don't wanna flood the post? I dont know if that would be ok wit everyone. Or there r 2 other ways. Show me what ways u would like to see pics. By takin some of ur owe or I can email them to ya? Don't metter to me. Then u can tell me the top 3-4 to post for everyone to see