Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

my first post on here guys!

this is just my vapor xxx stuff minus all my broken xxx lite sticks.

but anyways they are columbus pro return gloves

buffalo pro return gloves from old uni's

and carolina pro return

pro stock xxx lite

and vapor xxx lite woody

xxx.jpg

The P10/Shanny style curve on the Giroux stick looks great. How's the soft blade on the Briere 5MM?

I want to try them out tonight at open hockey but they are about 1.5 inches too long. You can definitely tell the blade is softer though. We'll see... i might give them a try tonight w/o cutting them and then go from there. I'll cut them tomorrow if I have to and use them at open tomorrow night again. I'm really anxious to use the G twig.

Just picked up an A.i.5, totalone girdle, and KFS 7s today at hockey giant in cherry hill. I should not have spent the money as the service was terrible, TERRIBLE! but I really needed to stuff :facepalm:

Can I ask what happened? I was supposed to have a job there, but they kinda screwed me over in the process...maybe I should be glad they did.

i cant tell you how jealous i am! what a good friend you have.... i was at NE skate zone earlier in the week and they had a bunch of pro stock sticks but all leftys and one pair of sean o'donnells CCM pro mitts. i was gonna snag them but they were $80 and pretty much needed to be repalmed

post some pics of the G's and Jags sticks man

what kind of curves did they have for the lefty's and what are the prices like?

what kind of curves did they have for the lefty's and what are the prices like?

They still have some sticks there. Betts Leino Shelley Coburn

The prices were pretty good. I snagged a pair of hardly-worn Powe X:60 Pros for 65 bucks.

21m7lat.jpg

My brother is Awesome. He gave me these for christmas.

He got these on clearence & never used them.

Lucky for me he got the same size as I had. :smile:

395258_10151181846655725_811825724_22816514_807817361_n.jpg

Just picked these up last night. I always told myself that it's pretty hard to get a skate that's noticeably lighter than my old flexlites, tech just couldn't have advanced that much. Completely wrong and totally impressed with how ridiculously light these are. A little concerned with the flex, seem a bit soft, but at this point I'm better off with soft I guess anyway, just not going to play enough to get too much more. I really tried to like the Reebok 6k's more too, but couldn't, these are unbelievable.

Only question now is what do I want to change the laces to color wise... I hate the stock Bauer lace color, always thought it looked off. Either going to go to a full white, yellow or black. Never have done black before and I think it may look cool on these, so that's where I'm leaning now. I do love yellow though... :rolleyes:

Edited by Chappie

@fatphilly - nice haul! did you hit up the equipement table at the game today??

nah. Just looked around a whole lot tryin to see who was selling it. Everything I got is new or used one maybe two times

What does Jagr's curve look like on that Combat stick?

it's a HOOK lol when I get off work I'll take pics and post them

I'm curious too if there is any changes. I have a few of his pro-stocks at home and he has basically two curves, one legal and another illegal.

When I talked to the Combat rep, he said he was using the TC (sakic) pattern and shaving the toe square. However I know the one he uses now have a far greater curve. But the bottom heel of the blade of his current game used stick is more rounded than in years past, which would leave the possibility of a TC (sakic) like blade as the basses then having the toe shaved and squared and then adding more curve.

nah. Just looked around a whole lot tryin to see who was selling it. Everything I got is new or used one maybe two times

it's a HOOK lol when I get off work I'll take pics and post them

Yo Fat, are you "Fat Boy"? friend's w/ Eddie? If so, this is Joel.

I've heard Jag's illegal curve is pretty epic. I was hoping you'd say it was that one, I've never actually seen it before.

The retail curve shown in the Combat Catalog looks like his actual curve. I saw FatPhilly's Jagr Pro Stock last week and it looks very close.