Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chippa13

Supplemental Discipline 2016-2017

Given his past stats/ numbers when he extended I would guess / bet that his bonus was probably at 30.

Howdy,

17 hours ago, chippa13 said:

Marchand got 2 games for his spear.

So I'm a Pens fan and all, but I'm having a hard time squaring Marchand getting two games and Crosby not getting anything for his nutshot on O'Reilly the other day.  Marchand's looked a little harder maybe?

Mark

I did not see it as dangerous, but it was extremely rude. He was looking for a fist fight though, so rude is the way I guess. I think Calvert was pretty hot ever since ref grabbed his visor in a fight stop effort earlier.

its dangerous. no question. anything from the back like that, and then the head area is dangerous.  

Jackets seem to be playing this series to alienate the many band wagon fans that have hopped on this season. They will soon be joining Calvert on the links.

This is something that SHOULD earn a fine. But since he hit a Penguin in the Playoffs, I think they'll dish out 2 games (which is 4 regular season games by suspension logic, and equally ridiculous.) :facepalm:

Howdy,

I don't get how you only get one game for something as BS as just the breaking the stick across his neck, let alone then coming around and hitting him afterward.  I think they should have given him enough games that he wouldn't see the 1st round again.

But I have no clue what is "standard" or whatever.  To me, there's just no reason for that kinda shit.

Mark

(And yeah, Pens fan.  If it helps, I think Crosby should have sat a game or two after nut shotting O'Reilly)