Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
chocks86

Bardownski Hockey sticks opinions.

Has anyone here heard of or used a Bardownski hockey stick? Apparently the company contacted my hockey team on Facebook and offered to make custom hockey sticks for our players. They supposedly market their sticks as high end top of line sticks for half the price. I was just curious if anyone has any experience using their sticks and had good or bad opinions overall? I am inclined to stay with my Warrior sticks as they have not failed me yet but I do have some teammates that are interested. Thanks in advance.

If they can make them look custom for your team that could be cool, as long as everyone understands it's more of a "this would be cool to have" and not so much that it's actually a good stick. 

Otherwise, I'd avoid because it doesn't sound much different from the junk Tron is peddling. 

• Like 1

If it's an internet deal that seems too good to be true, jump on it immediately because it this Nigerian prince really does want to make you custom high end hockey sticks at a fraction of the price while simultaneous teaching you one weird trick to improve sex. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I've heard of them, but not used them. It's difficult to find pricing information, so I can't say if they are competitive or even low priced. It seems their business is to go after group/team orders.

I know someone who markets high end sticks at mid end prices and they are said to be good. But he lets people try them out before they buy. Can they send you a sample? That way you can evaluate one for yourself.