Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nazzy19

Look what I got in the mail today......

NOthing beats coming home from a hard day of university like 4 Stealths waiting for me to play with. I was driving home, saw a Feded truck pass by me on my street thinking....hmmm maybe this is the day.....pull into my driveway to see that doorknob note on my door, I quickly grab it, jump back in my car and speed down the street to see if I can still find that truck. Luckily it was the right one and now, I am as giddy as a school girl. What can i say, Easton put up a great program and I look forward to doing it again!

WOOHOO!

Looks like your Stealths came in different patterns. Did you get the patterns that you specifically asked for? Anyway, it's exciting to see that they are finally showing up. Congrats, and hats off to Easton.

I haven't gotten mine yet ethier, but I can't wait. I wish my gifts would have gotten there in time for Christmas though :S post office mix-up. Anyways have fun with them, but beware the blades go completely flimsy in about 3 weeks.

I haven't gotten mine yet ethier, but I can't wait. I wish my gifts would have gotten there in time for Christmas though :S post office mix-up. Anyways have fun with them, but beware the blades go completely flimsy in about 3 weeks.

Mine stayed stiff for 90 days, except the shaft :(

I got one yesterday but I was supposed to get two.

Went and played with it last night and scored a weak goal but I couldn't get off any good shots to save my life. I hate new stick adjustment periods.

I dont know if its just me, but when I pulled out the endplug, the walls of the shaft seem thin to me. Anyone else notice that?

can someone please direct to me to any posts regarding this program easton had?? I did a search but can't find anythng on it. I just recently joined and have been catching bits and pieces of info, but i wanna see what this program was all about. something about a toy drive??

EDIT: mods sorry for a repost i didn't see the other members' exact same question

The toy drive is over now so don't worry about it. Easton basically gave away stealths (very generous might I add) in exchange for toys to give to children during the holidays.

I don't want to preach. But I just don't "get" this. I guess it's because I've worked with underprivileged children before, but the people sending in these toys 95% of them could give two craps about the kids. I see it as just some selfish self-serving act in order to get yourself a hockey stick.

It's great on easton's part, 'cause they're getting children presents that they wouldn't have otherwise, and I'm sure they're not losing money over this.

But I personally would rather just go bring presents to a halfway house.

I don't want to preach. But I just don't "get" this. I guess it's because I've worked with underprivileged children before, but the people sending in these toys 95% of them could give two craps about the kids. I see it as just some selfish self-serving act in order to get yourself a hockey stick.

It's great on easton's part, 'cause they're getting children presents that they wouldn't have otherwise, and I'm sure they're not losing money over this.

But I personally would rather just go bring presents to a halfway house.

Either way, needy kids get to enjoy Christmas with toys they wouldn't have received otherwise. No harm, no foul.

There was a long, long discussion about this toy drive and morals already in the main toy drive thread so please leave the shitstorm at the door and read the thread instead. I didn't participate in the program but the guys getting the sticks and the children getting their toys all win in this case. I don't see a problem either way.