Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harrage12

Favorite Easton Pattern

What is your favorite easton blade pattern as of now?  

193 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Searched this poll and nothing came up. Just interested in which pattern you guys like. btw has the Drury been discontinued and will it still be available for the new easton sticks/blades comming out in the spring? Thanks

I mainly use Modano curves(Tkachuk, PM9, etc.) But I was messing around with my friends Iginla and it seemed nice. Nice mid curve which is what I have been looking for, for a while.

Modano only because it's the only pattern that I can use properly. I love the Drury blade pattern but the 5.5 lie is just too much for me.

I love lofty curves but the Drury just isn't workin for me probaly because of its lie but Ill go wotht the Modano

Only useable one for me is the Modano. I have high hopes for the new Mission Ribeiro though. If it has a low enough lie, I may finally like a retail curve.

If you would have asked me a few months ago, I would have said the Bananahan, but when I bought my Stealth, I had to get a Sakic (since no Shanny on that model). Best thing that could have happened to me as far as Easton patterns go.

Modano baby!

2nd would be the P88 in Bauer. That is a sick mid curve with nice loft, and you can still be accurate on th back-hand, moreso than the Sakic.

sakic for me, i own or owned a z carbon blade in every single pattern except iginla which ive tried a bunch, for some reason i always try and switch curves but always go back to sakic, its good for stickhandling, good for shooting and 5.5 is perfect for me. By the way Chadd whats the Ribeiro retail supposed to be like?

I guess I'm an oddity. The 3 Easton curves I like are the Yzerman, Shanahan, and the Sakic, but I voted Yzerman.