Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
penguinpelts

Stick Retailers

Hey again all, quick question about a retailer. Has anyone used Pro Stock Hockey to buy sticks? Any issues with it, is it legit, so on and so forth?

I don't think in all of my searching for a cheap version of my preferred pattern I've ever come across this site.

14 minutes ago, marka said:

Howdy,

Not sure if you mean:

https://prostockhockeysticks.com/

or 

https://www.prostockhockey.com/

but both are reputable I believe.  Certainly PSH is.  I've never bought anything from prostockhockeysticks.com, but IIRC lots of others here have.

Mark

I meant prostockhockey.com, but also never came across prostockhockeysticks, so thanks for that one too!

both legit and ive ordered from both and been satisfied, albeit the prostockhockeysticks can have long delays from order to receipt depending on the level of custom. 

• Like 1

Prostockhockey, while not a scam and gives you what you order, and will answer specific questions about sticks if you contact them, does advertise and awful lot of stuff as “straight from the pros,” but seems to be things that they just order directly from the manufacturer.

They can also be brutal on shipping prices. 

10 hours ago, start_today said:

Prostockhockey, while not a scam and gives you what you order, and will answer specific questions about sticks if you contact them, does advertise and awful lot of stuff as “straight from the pros,” but seems to be things that they just order directly from the manufacturer.

They can also be brutal on shipping prices. 

Yep, the Warrior Pro Team sticks are not pro stock and are available in stores at a lot of places. Also, calling Sherwood rekker 345, rekker m70 and project 8 sticks team stock is clearly a lie. Additionally, they will put a stick listing as what it is dressed as and not what it actually is.

3 hours ago, nutters said:

Yep, the Warrior Pro Team sticks are not pro stock and are available in stores at a lot of places. Also, calling Sherwood rekker 345, rekker m70 and project 8 sticks team stock is clearly a lie. Additionally, they will put a stick listing as what it is dressed as and not what it actually is.

Usually the "dressed as" sticks are noted as being what they are in the description.  Also any Warrior or SherWood overstock gloves are not pro stock, just gloves in team colors that that PSH had made to sell.  With that said, they do have a lot of actual pro stock gloves but the good stuff usually sells within hours of them being added to the site.

The stick curves you need to watch out for, they'll list things as whatever they want and the curve may be pretty different when you get it so look at the photos closely (many pro curves are custom so they're just guessing).  I bought 2 Tyson Jost sticks, first one they listed as a W71, second as a P92, both are the same curve and are a P90TM, they have another one of his listed now as a P28 so yea their descriptions might not be spot on lol.  With all that though they're still a very reputable and reliable retailer, often times offering some great deals.