Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

slapshot19

" Kewl " hockey bag

The link had a huge picture of the bag when I opened it. Try again and if it doesnt work for you I can send it to you.

as long as it doesnt have wheels... any bag is fine ;)

hahaha yeah. One of the guys on my team got a new bag with wheels and he still hasn't heard the end of it :lol:.

I used to have a backpack bag, but that was due to taking the train places. lot easier to get around with it

In my opinion.. wheels bags----->Are for fags

Or perhaps if you have also taken on the task of carrying all the game supplies and waterbottles (because your teammates can't be relied on to be responsible) it gets difficult to carry everything under your arms to and from the car in a single trip when it's -30. Trust me, I'd rather not go in and out in the cold repeatedly after I have wet hair and the windchill is biting. Icy parking lots suck when its late at night, you're tired and now you're freezing your nuts off because you had to make two trips to get a hockey bag, my sticks, a game case of water bottles and our backpack of pucks.

I'm a proud owner of a wheeled bag. When you go on a flight and have to carry your hockey bag, stick bag PLUS your regular bag from the terminal to the shuttle to the car rental AND back, you appreciate wheels...

I'm a proud owner of a wheeled bag. When you go on a flight and have to carry your hockey bag, stick bag PLUS your regular bag from the terminal to the shuttle to the car rental AND back, you appreciate wheels...

whole reason I still own my backpack bag.

I use a wheeled bag. It takes 15 minutes to walk from the car park to the rink where I play.

Honestly, what is wrong with a wheeled bag?!

In the case of having to take ur hockey bag on a flight with u i could see a wheel bag being nessescary because of how congested airports are. But i also walk just under 15 minutes to my home hockey rink. I dont feel that they are nessescary even if u do have to take ur pucks and water bottles to and from your car each ice time. I guess though u can choose whatever kind of bag you want, but to me it just doesn't seem right to have a wheel bag. The professionals dont have them, yet i do realise alot of there equipment is moved for them. We are all supposed to be tough, why risk showing that we arent by wheeling a hockey bag around like a figure skater or a flight attendant?

i am the..disgruntled ownder of a wheel bag. it was fine a few months after i got it, because no one cared to joke anymore, but after a while, BOTH of the rails on the bottom of the bag broke, so it essentially cracked in half, and it now drags on the ground if i try to wheel it, so now i have to carry it. it has this rigid plate on the bottom which digs into my leg so now i'm dying for a soft bag. that is why you should only get a wheel bag if you do a lot of travelling or if you're the team pack mule