Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

How does the ModSquadHockey Center sound?

Yeah I didn't understand that...there's been three arenas and they've all been Madison Square Garden...and they all haven't been in the same location...

That's what I love about NY...NONE of the arenas/stadiums have naming rights...

Ok, I wont buy my car this summer and I'll pitch in about 7000$ CDN, lol jk :P .

Boston Garden.

Thats what it should always be.

So long as it's not yuppies trying to get their going nowhere company name on the center I'm sure about 1/3rd of the days people will name it boston garden.

They just better not make it "the boston garden center"

Yeah I didn't understand that...there's been three arenas and they've all been Madison Square Garden...and they all haven't been in the same location...

That's what I love about NY...NONE of the arenas/stadiums have naming rights...

There is 1 stadium in NY that has naming rights. The Mets Minor League team in Brooklyn (called the Cyclones) plays in Keyspan Park. Keyspan is the local energy company here in NYC.

Yeah, all the minor league parks...well just about all in this area are named. But in NY none of the pro arenas are named. Damned Meadowlands for renaming the Brendan Byrne Arena.

hah, name it the jeter center for a night, it'd be the first time that building had anything to do with winning.

Too bad Jeter blows.

Yeah, four rings, world series mvp. He's horrible :( Who cares that he's one half of the best left side of an infield I've ever seen.

Because they didn't retaliate to any of Boston's comments? I see that as no one taking A-Rod's back, but that's me.

Yeah, four rings, world series mvp. He's horrible :( Who cares that he's one half of the best left side of an infield I've ever seen.

Stats dont matter to me, he's a Yankee.

FYI: I'm a Sox fan, even if the best player in the league was a Yankee, I'd still say he blows.

eh, they're the class of the AL by FAR this year.

They were last year too. We can only hope for the same results. :P

nah, they had the worst pitching staff of any playoff team not named the la dodgers