Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tyler33

New shoes.

Alright guys, I am looking for some new kicks. I have no clue what to get. I kinda like white shoes, but there so many out there. Whats the hottest out, and what do you think I should buy?

I like shox, they are comfortable and good for running. You can customize your own on Nike.com if you cant find any colors you like, too.

I think those are called like Nike Air Max i hav a pair in red and white.

I don't think so, I did a major google search and didn't find any called Nike Air Max that looked like them.

I have a couple different pairs in mind. Birdmans, Air force ones money(the nike logos are $100 bills), G-unit G6's,k swiss classic,Reebok classic streak. I would really like the RBK's in the baby blue chrome, but I can't find them any where.

Federov14 seems to have some good taste in shoes, you should give me your input.

I would suggest either Kenneth Kole's or Steve Madden's...

I also recently picked up a pair of Puma's and they are pretty awesome.

I just ordered another pair of Reebok pumps. Most comfortable shoe....ever.

4-41025_z.jpg

Word. I have those exact shoes except in blue and yellow. Theyre sweet, and the pump is so old school :P