Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tyler33

New shoes.

Vapor those shoes are for chicks right?

LOL....

BTW, Nice Avatar! I loved in that song how you would hear Ted laugh and say "Everyone's got a price."

And remember Virgil? LMAO....

dossier_virgil.jpg

http://rbk.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/p1679596dt.jpg

Do you guys think those shoes would work for training? (running, etc)

I wouldn't wear those for training since they're meant for Basketball. They won't be as durable because they're made for use on an indoor surface. I have a pair of Nike Shox and they're not worth the money. If you want something more worthwhile, go for any Nike Air Max. I've heard good things about those Asics Gel shoes but I can't say much about them because I've never owned a pair.

If you're looking for cross-training shoes then get a pair of K-Swiss. Make sure you get the tennis shoe though as they have different fits and stuff.

Btw, if you're wondering what my south park character looks like, its the same as Bdj's.

In Rochester from like Grade 4 on, Abercrombie is taste. ..

Rochester Minnesota? Thats how it is here too...

No dice, Rochester, New York

<a href="vans%20rowley" onmouseover="window.status='Vans Rowley'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">Vans Rowley</a> XLT's, can go wrong.

yes you can ,i had a pair just to walk in and the sole feall off one shoe ,i went like right through the other sole ,lets just say i spent alot of money on hot glue sticks at that time. other then that theyre awesome ,sooooo light ,soooo comfy but still undurable

I got my Pump's in, but while I was at Finish Line in a mall at my tournament this weekend, I also just picked up a pair of these:

xlmfbirdl1tan.jpg

No, they're Lugz Birdman's.

they look really nice, good taste ont he purchase.

for a second, i got really freaked out because i thought they were american eagle :unsure: lol.

if anyone wants lacoste shoes, ask hockey_player_11, he's pimpin some ugly ass corduroy lacostes ;)

Thanks. I really didn't go in there to get new shoes, as I ordered Pump's that just came in. I just went in there to waste time, but then I saw these and had to get them. I think they might be some sort of SMU-type thing just for Finish Line. I haven't seen this color at any other shoe store, and it's not even on the Lugz website.

Finish Line does have special make ups. A friend of mine designed shoes for Adidas for a couple of years, and she had a whole separate Finish Line account.

Heres a question, are lacoste's considered a gay mans shoe? My unlce bought me a pair and is sending me them for my birthday.

Without seeing them, I'd say no because a lot of people at least wear their crappy little polo shirts around here. Granted the majority are pastel colours, but I digress.

That all depends. If you wear capri pants and Polo shirts with the collar up, than yes. However, if you are wearing cargo shorts and keep your damn collar down, than you're gaydar is clear.