Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tyler33

New shoes.

They're on the heavy side, and have a different comfort than a running shoe. The comfort comes from air bladders that surround the foot. I've done a couple running tests for lacrosse in them, and they were alright. But if you're looking at a shoe strictly for running, the $99 is much better spent on other shoes

Never seen Gucci sneakers for men? Never seen Sandals on men? Come on, its all bout couture. Quality is better than quantity.

I just ordered another pair of Reebok pumps. Most comfortable shoe....ever.

4-41025_z.jpg

I hope you're right, because I jusr bought a pair on eBay. Seems like I got a fairly good deal compared to retail... $74.

I'm currently bidding on a pair of the best shoes ever made. I've been looking for these for months and months. Auction ends later tonight, I'll post the link then.

naw man, A&F is ghetto ;)

back during the spanish american war in the 1890's, the rough riders wore A&F uniforms. think DMX but earlier :D

Those wouldn't be bad, but I just checked out finishline.com's clearance and got some Shox and Air Max for good prices.