Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

notorious#29

Funny pic

I dont really know what section this would go in, so any mod feel free to move it. I have had this pic on my computer for while, and I just thought id share it because it makes me laugh everytime I see it. I love the look on Lecavalier's face its like he's saying "ahhhhh" and Primeau is like "booo"

http://img95.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img95ℑ=untitled7nr.png

LOL

I was watching a Pens game once and they put the kiss cam on Kasparaitis and Ian Moran. They kissed. :lol: There's a video of that floating around on the web somewhere.

Poor kid.... this pic is going to haunt him for quite some time. I'd hate to be him in the locker room for the next few years when his teammates get a gander of this pic (that was on USA Today):

2005-02-28-skille2.jpg

LOL

I was watching a Pens game once and they put the kiss cam on Kasparaitis and Ian Moran. They kissed. :lol: There's a video of that floating around on the web somewhere.

Happened at a Flyers game once too, think it might of been JR.

turning into a fun thread....

those young guys get caught up in the emotions of wearing the USA Jersey. Kudos...Perhaps others should take heed and leave it out on the ice as they do

LOL

Happened at a Flyers game once too, think it might of been JR.

Yup he did it before. to whom I dont know, but he did do it once

It was Derian Hatcher that JR did that to. The "people's elbow" incident followed....

roenickouch3ma.jpg

I knew JR got messed up pretty bad, but damn.

To be fair, I think that's the pic of the time he got hit in the chops with a puck (but it went along with the concept of the thread and the conversation at the time, so I took a little poetic liscense).

The "interesting" part of the Hatcher hit was on the video when he got back to the bench, wiggled his teeth, and his front bridge came out (3 or 4 chicklets as a lovely parting gift)

No...that picture was after he got hit in the face by a Mironov slapshot. The Hatcher elbow occured while he was in Dallas. Amazingly, Roenick waved to the MSG crowd when he finally got up.

It was Derian Hatcher that JR did that to. The "people's elbow" incident followed....

roenickouch3ma.jpg

elephant.jpg

"I am not an animal. I am a human being. I am a man!"