Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fury of One

Best Elbow Pads

jofa 9025, 'cause I hate my bicep being wrapped up, and I just care about the point of my elbow being covered.

I have the Jofas mentioned a few posts ago. I liked them, but now I dont even wear elbow pads for roller. Sure I might get knocked around every once and a while, but movement is so much better without them. Save some money on new elbow pads too........................................

Um, yeah, lemme know how that theory goes again when you're laid up in bed after breaking your elbow. I've seen it 3 times so far. Everytime the guy could play again, he came back with the biggest most expensive pair of elbows they could find.

Now pickup, outside or something that's fine, but league play with no elbows? That's just idiotic.

Now pickup, outside or something that's fine, but league play with no elbows? That's just idiotic.

I second that... its not a hindering piece of equipment...no amount of logic could win the argument for no elbows... idiotic is being kind

jofa 9025, 'cause I hate my bicep being wrapped up, and I just care about the point of my elbow being covered.

That's what I use. Mission M1 are nice as well.

TPS Bionic, super comfy, good range of motion and protection...they will undoubtedly be my next pair of elbow pads I've been hot and cold for the Bionic line..ie. the shins don't fit me well..but I liked the gloves but anyone who put these on at HG who wasn't looking for a hard cap, bought them...

also for roller like the Itech Kinetix 4..good range of motion and a not too big slash guard..and only 30 bones..

Um, yeah, lemme know how that theory goes again when you're laid up in bed after breaking your elbow. I've seen it 3 times so far. Everytime the guy could play again, he came back with the biggest most expensive pair of elbows they could find.

Yeah I never said it was a smart thing, I have been lucky so far.

I third the motion for the Jofa's. They are very light and don't restrict movement any if at all in my mind. They also fit perfectly and never move around or anything.

i go to like Dick's and buy the cheapest elbow pads there, not cuz the price, just they are small, give me movement, and protect me as much as i need on the elbow

i go to like Dick's and buy the cheapest elbow pads there, not cuz the price, just they are small, give me movement, and protect me as much as i need on the elbow

i agree... ya don't need too much protection in roller hockey

Cool. Thanks for the replies. I think I might go with the Jofas. I play ice as well, so I'll probably go with somethin' a little more protection. I have a pair of Jofa 3500's that are pretty similar to the 9025 which actually look to be a little better.