Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hitz14

hockey hair

You call that hockey hair?

Before I cut mine it was about 4 inches all around. Then our whole team cut dirrrrty mullets for playoffs and lost in the first round.

We kne we couldn't go around looking for that. So now I look like I'm in boot camp...

*Busting out the ruler* Right about 5 1/2 inches (14 cm, for you Canadians). Apparently I now look alot like the actor that played Jack O'Callahan in "Miracle." My teammates have stopped calling me "Captain Bob" and have now moved on to "O.C."

*Busting out the ruler*  Right about 5 1/2 inches (14 cm, for you Canadians).  Apparently I now look alot like the actor that played Jack O'Callahan in "Miracle."  My teammates have stopped calling me "Captain Bob" and have now moved on to "O.C."

99.9% of Canadians use inches¹. My hair is short but but friend's hair is about 5 inches.

¹Well 99.9% of Canadians prefer inches but most are forced to use metric in schools and in the workplace.

who's got the hockey hair

if so how long is it

mines about 1 1/2 to 2 in. long all around

1.5 to 2 inches really isnt hockey hair. I had hockey hair, kind of but I got it cut after my season ended.

mines abour 4 inches all around... i just got a trim though becasue i was about a quarter of an inch in the back away from sporting a mullet... im getting a little bored with it so might just look into dreds.

Yea, for like 2 days. Then I shaved it all off. It's back out to full length now, but I don't feel like measuring it. I'd say at least 4-5 inches all around.

I've never understood the whole long hair thing. Doesn't the long hair drive you crazy with the helmet on? I shave, not mess style did that in college, but more like 0.25"-0.5"

about 8-9 in the front and 6-7 on the back and sides...

Does'nt bother me at all while I play...

the strap on my bag always seems to clamp down on it when I throw it up on my shoulder...

I've never understood the whole long hair thing. Doesn't the long hair drive you crazy with the helmet on? I shave, not mess style did that in college, but more like 0.25"-0.5"

I'd just put my helmet on and slide it over my head, pushing the hair over the back like Pat Riley.

" Hockey Hair" (Flow, Tennesee Flop-Top)

This hair has been grown for ages, and every player has had hockey hair at least once in their career. Most of the time it occurs do to laziness of not knowing where to get your hair cut while you playing in a foreign town or city. Broads tell you they hate your hair but really they love it. Hockey hair is different from a mullet

mine is about 2 in. but we all shaved ours. i cut my hair once a year

Broads tell you they hate your hair but really they love it.

Really? I just mentioned the fact that I was thinking about buzzing everything once this season is over with, and about four or five of the girls sitting around me freaked out...They told me they would never talk to me again if I cut it.

My girlfriend likes to play with my mop...

Hockey hair is different from a mullet

thank you!!! i tried explaining that to my roommate in college! called it a mullet or camaro hair.

It used to be down to my shoulders than I cut it then I grew it out to about 3 inches and had some kid at school cut it into a mullet for me.