Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shorthanded67

Team name suggestion?

Planning on getting some jerseys for my 28-and-over inline team in the near future. It's between the Gambler (in which case I'll put the name like "High Rollers" or "5-Card Studs" or something similar on the jersey) and this one:

Brass_jersey.gif

Problem is coming up with a decent name to put on it. The logo will just be a name, standard one-color. (Yes I realize it's based off a New Orleans team) Location of team is St. Louis if it helps, so don't say "Blues" ;). Any suggestions for names?

i don't know a good name for this jersey. but the gambler made me think of kenny rogers....who makes me think of will sasso's character on mad tv. that'd be a great logo:

3533.jpg

sorry, i need sleep.

i don't know a good name for this jersey. but the gambler made me think of kenny rogers....who makes me think of will sasso's character on mad tv. that'd be a great logo:

3533.jpg

sorry, i need sleep.

That would be so sweet!

Planning on getting some jerseys for my 28-and-over inline team in the near future. It's between the Gambler (in which case I'll put the name like "High Rollers" or "5-Card Studs" or something similar on the jersey) and this one:

Brass_jersey.gif

Problem is coming up with a decent name to put on it. The logo will just be a name, standard one-color. (Yes I realize it's based off a New Orleans team) Location of team is St. Louis if it helps, so don't say "Blues" ;). Any suggestions for names?

I tend to like puns, myself. Something like:

St. Louis Brews

St. Louis Bruize

Rythm-N-Booze

Rythm-N-Bruize