Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

golfpuck

weirdest curve?

is there still an illegal curve penalty in the NHL? i no the minor hockey i ref, there isnt. you can give someone a dangerious curve penalty. but there is no measurement rule
3/4" Rule 10.1

is there still an illegal curve penalty in the NHL? i no the minor hockey i ref, there isnt. you can give someone a dangerious curve penalty. but there is no measurement rule

i no i didnt have 2 take speling and punchuashun test. to be a usa hockey ref. but i think minor league ref might could spell?

i no i didnt have 2 take speling and punchuashun test. to be a usa hockey ref. but i think minor league ref might could spell?

why do you continue to be such an asshole? you and you smart ass comments are ruining so many posts on this board. if you have a problem with me send me a PM, other people don't care about what you have to say.

why do you continue to be such an asshole? you and you smart ass comments are ruining so many posts on this board. if you have a problem with me send me a PM, other people don't care about what you have to say.

Warning added, grow up. Learning how to type wouldn't hurt either.

I'm also surprised about there being no curve calls in the past few years, I know the league wants scoring but if I'm in the playoffs playing the Caps or something and Ovy's got one of his illegals it's an easy way to get a powerplay late in the game. Just look at the 93' finals

The leagues rules in place for checking illegal curves in the shootout make it so no one actually wants to check. If the coach on the other team calls out one of their shooters before he shoots, and the curve is actually legal, then he loses a shooter, I forget what happens if the curve is illegal, maybe dude cant shoot, and in the end someone gets fined. Thats bascially the leagues way of saying "well call it...but dont ask".

Zach

Warning added, grow up. Learning how to type wouldn't hurt either.

Join the club buddy. He's been like a corrupt cop abusing his Mod powers all over the place.

this was probably posted? but i didnt see it in the 16 pages we have so far.

%7Boption%7D

stan mikita and bobby hull

the original curved sticks, they were even more weird back in their day

i haven't been able to get a good look at it, but if anyone has a pic of kris letangs curve that would be pretty cool, i've heard that its even straighter than crosby's.

Looks like it'd be just a longer version of mine. Phallus references aside I wouldn't mind getting a glance at it myself.

Hlavac looks more like a Sakic retail with an ever-so-slight touch of heel where the Ovechkin looks more like a Drury that got the door-jam treatment on the toe.