Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

golfpuck

weirdest curve?

ok, for my own amusement... lets look for the weirdest or most unusual curves, (sticks too) used by nhl'ers, even msh members...

lets see pics!

my vote goes for that guy in ottawa, schaffer? he's got a weird bulbous toe wedge... any one got a good pic of this? please post

John LeClair's ranks right up there, works well for getting the puck up from right in front of the net though. *Edited for photo.

leclaircurve28gk.jpg

John LeClair's ranks right up there, works well for getting the puck up from right in front of the net though. *Edited for photo.

leclaircurve28gk.jpg

I remember seeing a whole boatload of Sherwood ETS Pro pattern sticks with his pattern on them that were selling for $20 each as opposed to the usual $70. They were probably priced so low because of the fact that the curve looks bizarre to everone but LeClair.

leclaircurve28gk.jpg

I remember seeing a whole boatload of Sherwood ETS Pro pattern sticks with his pattern on them that were selling for $20 each as opposed to the usual $70. They were probably priced so low because of the fact that the curve looks bizarre to everone but LeClair.

That is the nastiest thing I have ever seen in my life. And I thought that franklin curve posted by Zak was scary.............

I was at Peranis a few weeks ago and saw a weird pro-stock pattern. I forget who's it was. But it was almost dead flat. Closed face, square toe, and maybe the SLIGHTEST curve on the toe. I am pretty sure it was a lefty, but it was soo straight a righty probbly could of gotten away with using it. All though I have no idea how you would even shoot with it. Sry no pics

leclaircurve28gk.jpg

That is the nastiest thing I have ever seen in my life. And I thought that franklin curve posted by Zak was scary.............

I was at Peranis a few weeks ago and saw a weird pro-stock pattern. I forget who's it was. But it was almost dead flat. Closed face, square toe, and maybe the SLIGHTEST curve on the toe. I am pretty sure it was a lefty, but it was soo straight a righty probbly could of gotten away with using it. All though I have no idea how you would even shoot with it. Sry no pics

maybe it was an oates?

Nah, Oates is RH and is open. I'd guess Holmstrom, Peranis always has Innos and Wing's sticks.

leclairs stick looks broken its so awkward. imagine dangling with that thing! i ve seen shaefers when they show him on the bench - it looks similar. you cant tell if its righty or lefty if you didnt kno-w the player.

How about the Prospal completely straight blade with a tiny hook at the very end. The blade looks like it's broken or something.

That LeClair blade looks like a back-alley abortion.

Muskoka Berry Custom is the worst I've seen. Basically a 1 1/2" curve and then about 75* open face. It's Buzz's boss's brother's blades, or something like that. He's seen them...

leclaircurve28gk.jpg

is that a righty or leafty i cant tell

leclaircurve28gk.jpg

is that a righty or leafty i cant tell

Exactly what I was asking myself.....

its john leclair's curve, so lefty

EDIT: unless its a retail , but i thought it was directly from leclair

That's his pro curve.

I've made some pretty crazy curves over the past few days with my new ProCurve, i'll try and get some pics.

So the Oates pro is straight with shovel? I was thrown off by the Peranis description of "flat."

The sher-woods that I saw were like that.