Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

golfpuck

weirdest curve?

Heres Prospal's weird thingy...

prospalprostocksicore6rh.png

how is that possible to hold up with out breaking

it seems like it wouldnt be as strong

That´s a blade of my taste...it should have been a bit more round instead of angled where the hook begins....then it would be perfect..

Edit* hope this works...here are some Dean Evason pro stocks I recently sold (far left) they are about the same type of curve except they have a little angle on the heel....then go straight....then have an angle again which ends in a huge hook 41_1_b.JPG

i remember seeing a inno novius with mogilnys curve, and it started out as a nice mid curve then at the end the toe made honestly a 45 degree angle

I think his are just one of Hull's patterns.

That's what I read somewhere, I believe it was an interview with Grant.

i remember seeing a inno novius with mogilnys curve, and it started out as a nice mid curve then at the end the toe made honestly a 45 degree angle

I have a Mogilny pro-stock. It's called a Euro-toe curve. It is an awesome curve for stick-handling, wrist-shots, toe-drags, back-handers, and after I got used to it I can let go of some nice slappers, although accuracy on slap shots is a little off for me. Great curve.

I think his are just one of Hull's patterns.

That's what I read somewhere, I believe it was an interview with Grant.

He has used one like hull's, I bought 2 Z-bubble shafts and blades from a blue jacket sale of his. Even the shaft flex is a Hull, really whippy. But the lhs has/had some TPS rubber's that are a different pattern.

I have a Mogilny pro-stock. It's called a Euro-toe curve. It is an awesome curve for stick-handling, wrist-shots, toe-drags, back-handers, and after I got used to it I can let go of some nice slappers, although accuracy on slap shots is a little off for me. Great curve.

That's just one of his curves though. He's used everything from that toe curve, a retail Shanny and a YP in recent years at any given moment.

That's just one of his curves though. He's used everything from that toe curve, a retail Shanny and a YP in recent years at any given moment.

Modano and Sakic as well.

1210480wf.jpg

1211073zd.jpg

That's the blade currently in my R2 XN10. It's a Jofa 5500 multi-surface blade. I really dislike it.

a buddy of mine used that blade for years playing roller. he is most upset not to find it around much. i agree - its butt ugly. i cant tell him cause he'd get pissed, but not only is he better without it - we are a better team for him not using it.

That´s a blade of my taste...it should have been a bit more round instead of angled where the hook begins....then it would be perfect..

Edit* hope this works...here are some Dean Evason pro stocks I recently sold (far left) they are about the same type of curve except they have a little angle on the heel....then go straight....then have an angle again which ends in a huge hook 41_1_b.JPG

SR27, I want all of them!

There's a really crazy RH curve out there somewhere...made by Canadien a few years back...I believe the name was Tsyliak or Tsyplik or something like that...I can't remember...another one that was hard to tell if it was RH or LH.

Well.... the first five (from the left) were Evason....I had about 20 of them and tinkered with some so they don´t all look the same. The first two are his original curve. The two other Christian are Tray Tuomie pro stock, the black ones are Bauer Supreme Pro with that ugly harpoon-system. They were Sergei Hatkevich pro stocks (a ruissian playing in german minors), second from the right is a Jofa with TS4 curve, then comes a Jofa TS10 and left to that is a Bondra Sher-Wood. The smallish one is a Ferrax junior blade

Eazy, I have a couple of leclaire'd (pro) sherwood sticks. Never used them, cut them or taped them, they still have the price on them. I think theyre called etp's or something(wood shaft, composite blade) . I wanna get rid of them if you wanna trade or somehting

Well.... the first five (from the left) were Evason....I had about 20 of them and tinkered with some so they don´t all look the same. The first two are his original curve. The two other Christian are Tray Tuomie pro stock, the black ones are Bauer Supreme Pro with that ugly harpoon-system. They were Sergei Hatkevich pro stocks (a ruissian playing in german minors), second from the right is a Jofa with TS4 curve, then comes a Jofa TS10 and left to that is a Bondra Sher-Wood. The smallish one is a Ferrax junior blade

Its kinda off topic, but i loved him when he was in Herne...

I still got the Herner EV #71 Hatkevitch Jersey and i wear it everytime im up in the stands.. :)

Edit* hope this works...here are some Dean Evason pro stocks I recently sold (far left) they are about the same type of curve except they have a little angle on the heel....then go straight....then have an angle again which ends in a huge hook  41_1_b.JPG

SR27, I want all of them!

There's a really crazy RH curve out there somewhere...made by Canadien a few years back...I believe the name was Tsyliak or Tsyplik or something like that...I can't remember...another one that was hard to tell if it was RH or LH.

one of my old coaches used to use that curve, it was a wood canadian blade