Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SR27

best teammate/opponent ?

I normally wouldn't include Jr players, but since Danny Genovese just had a huge 5-6 page article about him in ESPN the magazine, I'll add him to the list.

Probably against 3 of my coachs in a scrimmage. Brad Bolger who formerly played Jr.A, Aaron Hockley who played university hockey, and James Raymond who used to play for the Spokane Chiefs (WHL) James by far was the funniest, he swore so much....... lol

i've played with a few BCHL players during drop in and stuff like that but i don't know any of them but the only former nhl player i've played with was Stan Smyl one of the canucks captains from a while back. It's really old now and man is he SLOW... but he's also smooth as hell.. you can't hear him skating of cutting when he turns.

I am only 13 so I played against Patrick Roy's son Frederick. Funny thing is is that he is not a goalie. Man that kid as a laser of a wrister. He is also a pretty fast skater.

Tommy Cross... Capt. of the u-18 national team and was drafted in all of the jjunior leagues last year but is staying in the states... he was on my high school team

Sindey Crosby is up there. Played with a bunch of AHLers/NHLers at a skate around here.

ive played with Mark Katic, Hunter Tremblay, Ryan Garlock, Steve Sullivan, Alex Henry, Zach Torquato, and Yves Bastien.. the best i've played against is John Tavares by far

ive played with Mark Katic, Hunter Tremblay, Ryan Garlock, Steve Sullivan, Zach Torquato, and Yves Bastien.. the best i've played against is John Tavares by far

Where do you play?

I've played with Jason Spezza, Ray Emery and Brian McGratton at shinny.

I've also played against a lot of 90's Nazem Kadri, James Livingstone, Greg Nemisz (1st round ohl) Dalton Prout, Adam Henrique, Cody Lindsay, Sean Jones, and Josh Dadic(2nd rounders)

Plus a lot of current Ohl players.(mostly 89's)

I've played against Peter LeBlanc(nhl 7th rnd)

Jesus was on my soccer team in high school!

it's soccer...there is some kid named Jesus (hey-zus) on every team...

I have played with/against a lot of the Mudcat players in roller hockey and have also become good friends with them.

I've played on these guys team: Cody Hodgson, Steve Stamkos, Mike Del Zotto. They are all expected to be top 10 picks in the 2006 OHL draft. I played against John Tavares for 4 years or so, probably the best player in the world for 1990's, IMO. I've played against countless guys who will get drafted into the WHL this year, but that would be a long list.

Shawn Belle was on the ice with me today, he is unreal. His skating is insane, best I have ever seen live.

Hodgson is sooo sick lol he destroyed provincials this year at teh major midget level. The onyl reason he went so low in the O was cause of the verbal agreement he made with michigan. Or else it would have been markham waxers 1,2,3 lol

Mikey Cianfrani used to be so with/against when i was growing up in roller hockey. Also Played with CJYoder when i was pretty young.

I've also had a fair amount of puck time with many nhl'ers.