Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Neo5370

New Graf Gloves?

Anyone try these yet?  These look way nicer than any of the current 4 roll offerings out there right now, but impossible to find to try on. 

The traditional 4-roll look is the best look for hockey gloves, hands down.  Glad to see they are releasing MIC ones now.  I’d give them a shot if they felt right to me.  

They’re just rebranded Eagle Æros aren’t they? Vaughn owns all the best (though not the flashiest) brands. If only they had bought Easton.

8 hours ago, flip12 said:

They’re just rebranded Eagle Æros aren’t they? Vaughn owns all the best (though not the flashiest) brands. If only they had bought Easton.

Well, especially what they paid for Graf...

2 hours ago, JR Boucicaut said:

Well, especially what they paid for Graf...

Was it very little? I’m not in the loop.

1 hour ago, flip12 said:

Was it very little? I’m not in the loop.

Yes.  Remember, skates were made under license, so Vaughn bought what was in Calgary then got the license.  

On 4/12/2018 at 11:33 PM, Fletch said:

The traditional 4-roll look is the best look for hockey gloves, hands down.  Glad to see they are releasing MIC ones now.  I’d give them a shot if they felt right to me.  

Could not agree more.  I mean how, many more wacky shapes can companies carve the back hand into?  That part of your hand only bends so much. Gloves are just a graphic design exercise at this point. 

I dont understand why people are so overhyped. This exact glove has been offered, made in Canada and everything for the last decade. 

I’m also shocked when I try on new gloves in store. Part of it’s Eagle’s slightly longer fit that works for me, but nothing else feels as nice. The Alphas came close, though.

6 hours ago, adam14 said:

I dont understand why people are so overhyped. This exact glove has been offered, made in Canada and everything for the last decade. 

Cuz they're hard to find.

1 hour ago, Neo5370 said:

Especially with the old eagle logo. The new eagle logo... I can’t fathom what they were thinking.

14 hours ago, Neo5370 said:

no they aren't they literally sell them directly to consumer.

12 hours ago, IPv6Freely said:

Especially with the old eagle logo. The new eagle logo... I can’t fathom what they were thinking.

agreed the old word mark is substantially better, and they still offer it.

On 4/14/2018 at 1:02 PM, adam14 said:

I assume they are more readily available up your way. I can't remember the last time I saw Graf gloves in any of the LHS in the Delaware Valley. I'd assume that a Canadian product would be cheaper and easier to sell in Canada vs. down here in the 'States. 

23 minutes ago, 215BroadStBullies610 said:

I assume they are more readily available up your way. I can't remember the last time I saw Graf gloves in any of the LHS in the Delaware Valley. I'd assume that a Canadian product would be cheaper and easier to sell in Canada vs. down here in the 'States. 

I think he meant the Eagle version, but I could be wrong. 

15 hours ago, adam14 said:

no they aren't they literally sell them directly to consumer.

agreed the old word mark is substantially better, and they still offer it.

Could you please tell us how/where we can get these?

The glove itself is made by Eagle. you can build it on their website with an Eagle cuff. they can and will do any customization in terms of build that they are capable of doing (cuff, fingers, gussets etc) I'm sure custom Graf gloves will be available shortly.