Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
wickedwrister

Anyone else skate better in damp/ wet skates?

wet gloves is the most annoying thing in the world.

Don't you hate it though when your gloves are all crispy and stiff

I dont like the feeling of them being damp as soon as you put them on but u get used to it as soon as youstart to play and you have better movement in them i think

Wow, i'm glad to see this thread, I thought I was crazy or something for wanting to skate in wet boots :D.

Before every game, I always take some spit and just rub it around the sides of the heel inside of my 8090's and it really locks my foot in a lot better.

Wow, i'm glad to see this thread, I thought I was crazy or something for wanting to skate in wet boots :D.

Before every game, I always take some spit and just rub it around the sides of the heel inside of my 8090's and it really locks my foot in a lot better.

I think the resale value of these skates just went down a few bucks! :o

JJ

You don't chew do you? :(

Edited by wickedwrister

I think the resale value of these skates just went down a few bucks! :o

JJ

haha, I never plan on selling them :D.

What do you mean? Chew what?

What do you mean? Chew what?

I'd assume he means tabackee

You can tell immediately a guy has sick dangles when you step in the locker room and it looks like there's a golf ball stuck in the bottom of his mouth. :D

There's been some kids at my school so addicted to dip that they would put it in thier shoes between thier toes during class (against school rules) and during sports in thier cleats or skates! I've heard them talk about weather or not you should slit your toe open or not... :rolleyes:

remember back in the day when u had to wear a neckguard. a wet one of those made em wanna puke.

hey i still have to wear one <_< and it does suck wearing a wet one.