Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chippa13

2010-2011 Gear Sightings

Who on the Flyers used the RS?

Hartnell used it for 1/2 a period G tried one as well. There is a huge list of guys that tried it. I dont understand Caz comments. WHO CARES what the pros are using. The point is a LOT LESS are using it than started using it. Im not a Pro nor am I buying a stick because a pro uses it. Point is quite a few pros used it then put it away. Deal with it, or relentlessly chase it down buy it so you have the latest and greatest and brag to all your friends.

Oh Hartnell also has a Widow next to a totalone as well. I'll see if I can find the pic with both

With all due respect, old news. RS's are in lots of hands man.

And a lot of painted Totalone skates, total black, and painted s19's.

Hartnell used it for 1/2 a period G tried one as well. There is a huge list of guys that tried it.

Oh Hartnell also has a Widow next to a totalone as well. I'll see if I can find the pic with both

You may be thinking of a different team. Giroux never used any Easton sticks in any game or practice. The Bauer rep posts here, and he can confirm that. Some of those core guys on the Flyers (Carter, Richards, Giroux) would never deviate from Bauer sticks.

Additionally, Hartnell has been using the Warrior Widow since the end of the season, after switching out from the TotalOne. (He never used the RS, either).

Only guys using Easton on the Flyers are Coburn (EQ50), Timonen (EQ50), Betts (EQ50) and Meszaros (SE16).

i was gonna say that sekera has chew can in his pants pocket but its probably just a roll of tape. there's probably a joke in there somewhere too.

...maybe he's just happy to see you (something like that?)

I hope Myers is added to Team Canada for the WC. He rebounded from an awful start to have a pretty decent second season. If he develops any kind of nasty side he will be a force for a long time.

I hope Myers is added to Team Canada for the WC. He rebounded from an awful start to have a pretty decent second season. If he develops any kind of nasty side he will be a force for a long time.

He turned it down. Said he was banged up?

Last 4 players were added to Canada today.

b5b72b6213c7c2dc087bdcb4edf777ef-getty-ihockey-wc2010-ger-rus.jpg

Artyukhin with the knockoff Russia Franchises.

Has anyone been able to try them out? I wonder how much they are similar to Franchises and where they fall short(if at all)

Also, that guy in the crowd with the glasses made me laugh.

Warrior says that a new stick will be debuted in tonight's game. I would suspect it's a goalie stick since the widow was just released.

I thought I saw somewhere that Lidstrom was going to debut this stick. For the life of me I can't remember where I saw it.Too much surfing, too much bs to filter.

What are Malkin's sticks on the right? Looks like EQ50s and TotalOnes to the left.

My first thought was U+ CL's, pretty sure he used those for a bit

or perhaps its the Remarried?

yep.

it's thinner, lighter, more flexible and makes a point of doing everything your former stick wouldn't.

http://capitals.nhl.com/club/gallerylanding.htm?id=22260

Semin and his current stick. Page 6 of the show.

You may be thinking of a different team. Giroux never used any Easton sticks in any game or practice. The Bauer rep posts here, and he can confirm that. Some of those core guys on the Flyers (Carter, Richards, Giroux) would never deviate from Bauer sticks.

Additionally, Hartnell has been using the Warrior Widow since the end of the season, after switching out from the TotalOne. (He never used the RS, either).

Only guys using Easton on the Flyers are Coburn (EQ50), Timonen (EQ50), Betts (EQ50) and Meszaros (SE16).

Nope right team. Hartnell has an Orange Totalone next to his Widow. I'll find the pic. Oh Recchi had a Widow and switch back as well. Krejci is also Bauer and he used the RS, it was ALL black except during the game the yellow started to show. Same with Giroux. They used them for about 3 min. Semin used his the longest, Worn the most of the paint off till he threw it away and went back with his TotalOne.

I dont care either side to be honest. I tried a totalone and would recommend people give it a whirl. I do like bauer but its more about what the stick does for me than a brand. I wont tell you what i get done to my skates to help you get better but there is a completely different puck feel with a totalone and I really think Bauer hit it out of the park with what they did. Its something in the blade that you can just feel everything.