Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chippa13

2010-2011 Gear Sightings

I really hate the Ovechkin snowball throwing thing in the first 2 pics... total lack of respect for one of the best (if not THE best) players in the game

I guess you missed this then..

GYI0060428805_crop_450x500.jpg?1273818249

yes. both of these are exactly what i was trying to say. thank you.

I wonder if we'll see anymore custom colourways in the coming days

Those are the only two. And it's not a custom colorway...

I guess you missed this then..

%7Boption%7DGYI0060428805_crop_450x500.jpg?127381824 [/img

apparently so... :facepalm: imo, taunting and jokes are fine, it's about passion for your home team, but I don't like this kind of stuff

Those are the only two. And it's not a custom colorway...

haha it's probably the 'knock your socks off' announcement (in June?) that miseaujeu mentioned in the Widow thread

apparently so... :facepalm: imo, taunting and jokes are fine, it's about passion for your home team, but I don't like this kind of stuff

haha it's probably the 'knock your socks off' announcement (in June?) that miseaujeu mentioned in the Widow thread

nah

Jamal Mayers is using a one piece that is painted with the new AK paint on it. I wonder if they are going to change the paint on the one piece AK?

just noticed that ovi had his skates taped tonite. still using his reloadeds, and the tape comes down pretty low. perhaps he's having heel locking issues?

is that what it does? he has a lot of tape on there from a far i thought he was wearing graf white out for a sec :)

is that what it does? he has a lot of tape on there from a far i thought he was wearing graf white out for a sec :)

They were CCM but i hear when he's not on camera he uses grafs just CCM when he has to. you know to keep the checks coming.

They were CCM but i hear when he's not on camera he uses grafs just CCM when he has to. you know to keep the checks coming.

Since the playoffs started he seems to be only using his reloadeds. Interesting since he seemed to go back and forth before. They mentioned what the tape was probably for on hockey night in Canada but I couldn't hear what they said, did anyone catch it?

Wow, no chance Ovi wears Graf.

they brought it up during hockey night in canada... they said because of rapid weight loss during the playoffs, sometimes the volume in the skates is increased because the overall mass of the foot is reduced... so as a quick fix, they use the tape to help bind the skates down a bit more. its just a theory though.

they brought it up during hockey night in canada... they said because of rapid weight loss during the playoffs, sometimes the volume in the skates is increased because the overall mass of the foot is reduced... so as a quick fix, they use the tape to help bind the skates down a bit more. its just a theory though.

Ovi's gear looks like a bad shopping day at play it again sports...lol. I bet CCM just loves that tape look around there 3 yr old model skates on there marque player.

Ovi's gear looks like a bad shopping day at play it again sports...lol. I bet CCM just loves that tape look around there 3 yr old model skates on there marque player.

As much as they may want to complain about it to the rep, there is absolutely nothing they can do that will influence what Ovechkin does with his gear.