Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HHR23

BIG toe curve

Nice curve there. I'm not a big fan of the larger curves, but that one looks pretty sweet.

It is a Malkin pro. I think its prior owner had some pics up at one point.

yah, that's what i thought, not many guys rocking meat hooks like that.

yah, that's what i thought, not many guys rocking meat hooks like that.

Just because I rock it doesn't mean that I can aim it. Damn thing rips the puck, though. 107 flex.

if you want a malkin meat hook in righty just make a cardboard template of the blade shape and flip a pic of the curve and send that to christian or ballistik to get some customs made....if you do i would be interested :]

JR posted a great picture. Link

I will do a comparison picture of a Kovalchuk pro this weekend.

Thanks! I like that a lot! Might have to either pick up an ak27 and blade with that curve or a dolo 110flex in that curve. I think it could grow on me.

Kovalchuk pro vs retail Gionta. The picture looks a bit closer than it actually is. The lie is lower on the Gionta, obviously the toe is differently shaped. The Gionta pattern is similar but not as drastic as the Kovalchuk, it's a noticeably smaller pattern.

comp.jpg

Interesting. I dono, to me though it still just doesn't seem like a total toe curve. I picture something like Hossa's curve when I think of a toe curve. Looks good for a retail one though. Did you spray something on the Gionta blade? It looks textured, or is it just the lighting?