Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wickedlite44

06 mission line

Well ive placed my order for the 7500 skates i cant wait :D

P.S not that any of you would be interested but id like to make it known that this night i posted this post was the night Charlton Knocked out the English champions Chelsea in the Carling cup football competion on penalties here in England.

:D

I know this might sound weird but..

I went to my local play it again sports, and was just casually walking around the gloves section. A nice pair of white/silver/black gloves caught my eye, just a lone pair sitting on a hook.

They were the 10000 series glove.

I swore Justin said they wouldn't be out until 1 or 2 weeks from now?

Anywho, They were only priced at $59. Pity I don't need a new pair of gloves (My '00 Mission Icon's are holding up just fine thank you!) or I would have snatched these up!

Very light, comfy glove. Earns my endorsement!

I just got back from China and NY (2 weeks of pure fun)....I was in China working on 2007 and in NY checking over the stock of new products before they ship...Things look really good..The skates are really nice and everyone should be really happy...I believe they are starting shipping today and tomorrow...New stuff should be showing up early next week....

$59 is not retail price for that glove.

I figured that much, as I paid $99 for my Icon's almost 6 years ago.

Anyone in the Chicago area, swoop into the Downers Grove Play it again and get them for 59 bucks. 14" in size.

Didn't Chadd just say nothing shipped yet for retail...lol.

Maybe they're Prostock/Return/Sample/Not identified correctly?

Didn't Chadd just say nothing shipped yet for retail...lol.

Maybe they're Prostock/Return/Sample/Not identified correctly?

I was told it would be a while, perhaps my rep was mislead.

Well even the price is a little strange. $60 for a top of the line glove, as I beleive the 10000 is the premier glove in the line.

I guess stranger things have happened.

I don't know. They weren't even used either, as the palms, and insides were in pristine shpape. What are the chances that someone who knew someone from Mission got some free kit and sold it off?

They definitely weren't mistagged, I clearly wore them, and they were definitely 10,000's.

:huh: :o :huh:

justin ~

i have a question.

what is the best ?(Mission quatro 9500 or S500 + Penetrator Chassis)

could you recommend(dont care money)?

justin ~

i have a question.

what is the best ?(Mission quatro 9500 or S500 + Penetrator Chassis)

9500...built for roller hockey...better chassis...Both will fit and perform very different,,,

Malcb...check out the other Mission thread in the RH section. It has them. They are 10000s but have a pink or red color to them.

justin ~

i have a question.

what is the best ?(Mission quatro 9500 or  S500 + Penetrator Chassis)

9500...built for roller hockey...better chassis...Both will fit and perform very different,,,

hm..

thanks for your reply,

but i already start mouting.. T.T;;

because, i didn't see your reply before order and

Store has only 9500 model 9d size.(my foot size is 8.5d)

T.T

justin.

could you explain more about diffrence between iceboots and rollerboots?

i'm really wondering about it.

(because i writing reivew about 2006 new inline model )

give me advice.

thanks.

From the LHS? or online?

I'm waiting for my LHS to get their stuff in so I can A/B the Code 1's vs the 9500's. Hope all goes well with yours.

Mhhhm Got my 7500's today. Only one word to describe them, insane.

nov010015eb.jpg

nov010057ox.jpg

nov010026vl.jpg

nov010039nw.jpg

Enjoy :lol:

How's the stiffness on those? Does the boot feel like last year's Helium series did?

The boot looks really big to me. Big and thick, from those pictures. Is that just the pics or do they seem that way in person Thockey? Hope they work out for you.

From the LHS? or online?

I got them directly from Mission. Keep in mind that i live in New York, where the Mission warehouse happens to be. I dont live anywhere near the warehouse, but im still in the same state :)

My skates were shipped October 28th, so they should be in most you're retail stores within a week or so?

How's the stiffness on those? Does the boot feel like last year's Helium series did?

They're alot stiffer than i expected, especially in the ankle area where the soft gel type foam usually is. To me, they feel alot different than the Heliums. They feel wider, stiffer and taller.

The boot looks really big to me. Big and thick, from those pictures. Is that just the pics or do they seem that way in person Thockey? Hope they work out for you.

Tall, yes. Thicker, no. They are the same thickness as the helium line, IMO. Also, they feel alot more solid than the Heliums were. They'll withstand some heavy shots.