Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wickedlite44

06 mission line

You're carrying RH? 

Pirelli's got theirs apparently.  We get ours later on this week.

I ordered a couple of things from the inline catalog and I needed more Z-1s I sold out of them again.

We did over sell the pink sticks...We really didn't order that many, as we thought the trend would come and go real quick, and didn't want to stuck with a bunch of sticks no wanted....

We did over sell the pink sticks...We really didn't order that many, as we thought the trend would come and go real quick, and didn't want to stuck with a bunch of sticks no wanted....

I only ordered a handful for that reason. Evidently everyone didn't think that way.

I was told that the ITECH & MIssion computer systems were incompatable & that there is plenty of stock but neither warehouse knows exactly what they'v got .

That was straight from Mission.

Here in the UK we have low/middle range of pants/girdles/skates, but still have a problem with quality controll on a few items, Justin care to comment ??

Nobody else is having problems with quality...I have not heard of any returns (other than one pair of goal pads). Est, you don't buy our gear from our official distributor do you? Where do you get the stuff from?

As for you statement about are computer systems, that too is wrong. When we first merged our computer systems were not the same, for the past 9-12 months they have switched all over to one. Not sure were you get you information, but it looks as if you are mistaken.

Hey Justin, if i had to wait for your "offical" Uk distributor to supply me ......... id get the 06 line inabout 2007.

Iv been the first to stock the new Mission lines in the UK for the past 7 years & its not going to ever change unless you appoint some one willing to be a proper Distributor that actually carries stock that not out of date.

Do you realise just howmany Uk players import ?? its got to be near 70% , that should tell you a bit about the market over here.

My info on the computer systems came straight from the Mission Distributors sale meeting last week in Montreal.

Pm me & ill tell you where our kit comes from ....................

I was told that the ITECH & MIssion computer systems were incompatable & that there is plenty of stock but neither warehouse knows exactly what they'v got .

That was straight from Mission.

Here in the UK we have low/middle range of pants/girdles/skates, but still have a problem with quality controll on a few items, Justin care to comment ??

I've seen detailed closeout lists, the new computer system is working pretty well as far as I have seen from the dealer side of things. The initial warehouse merger, system integration and new Mission warehouse were all major problems but things have been much better over the last few months.

I'm just about to buy a pair of He9500s but I hear something about eyelets ripping out again. I know this happened, at first, when last years line was released....is it happening again??

I'm just about to buy a pair of He9500s but I hear something about eyelets ripping out again. I know this happened, at first, when last years line was released....is it happening again??

Where did you hear that? We didn't have traditional eyelets last year...Those were an issue...The new eyelets have no issues at all....

Heard it from someone at epuck.... think they were getting confused with last years models. Guess the new model names were too similar to last years and they couldn't handle it.....

Justin

With regard to fit and sizing how like previous models are this years skates. Don't really have access to hockey shops in Ireland so it'll be an off the net purchase and it needs to be right first time. I just tried on my buddies D1Cs (size 9) and they were a damn good fit....

Cheers

Dave

These skates are stiffer than ever and will take time to break in...But they will also last...That is something that cannot be said for Mission or any other companies skates that have been produced in the past 3-4 years...

Man I sure hope that its swung back around again and that Mission is finished with their DNA bollocks lace system and the tiresome "support is more important than stiffness" mantra, because the D1's were designed for little 120lb girls that couldn't lace their skates tight, what a huge difference a year makes.

HOORAY!!! because we haven't had a decent boot since the Vsi/Wicked lites and my Nexed Stingers are about dead....

Justin

With regard to fit and sizing how like previous models are this years skates. Don't really have access to hockey shops in Ireland so it'll be an off the net purchase and it needs to be right first time. I just tried on my buddies D1Cs (size 9) and they were a damn good fit....

Cheers

Dave

I found that with the d1c/d2s skates, I had to go up a half size because of the narrowness of the toe and front of the skates. (I am regularly a size 9)

I like a little room in the toe, but I couldn't hardly get my foot into a size 9 with the d1c/d2c skates. And when I did itwas cramp city.

The new skates seem to fit better with the actual size....so I believe I will be getting the correct skate size this time around, which makes it nice, b/c I was looking at the 7500's mostly b/c they have half sizes.

Just my experience and I'm sticking to it. :D

Damm sounds exactly like my problems with the toe area, guess 9D's would be a perfect fit this year with the slightly bigger toebox.

Justin: Can you write the lenght in cm's on 9.0 & 9.5D's, have to find out if I should call the distrubitor and make him change the order or not, since sending them back isn't really an option.

Maybe I'm not measuring this right, but I went from the farthest back point of my heel to the tip of my big toe and got 10.25". I then converted that to cm (cm=inches x 2.54) and got 26 cm. There is no way my foot will fit an 8.5 boot.

This is getting interesting... <_<

I can't really offer the measurements...But as a reference my foot is 27cm to 27.5, and I fit in an 8.5

Justin: Are your skates really snug or tight?

They are snug..I wear a size 10 in skate shoes, Addidas, Nike, Puma, Boot leg Diesels, etc....

So when you said you where an 8.5, you meant in regular shoes. But your mission skate size is a 10?

Justin: Having a hard time mesureing my foot :blink: but I do know I fit a 7.5D Rbk/vector perfectly, and my toes couldn't fully stretch in a 9D He950 (just a tiny bit too small) hope you can convert that info to the 10000's :rolleyes: