Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

twistoffate19

AC/DC

I'm a big AC/DC fan, and was just wondering what you guy's favourite songs are by them?

Mine are:

1. You Shook Me All Night Long (My favourite song of all time)

2. Its A Long Way To The Top (If You Want To Rock and Roll)

3. T.N.T. (I actually like a bunch of their other songs better than T.N.T. based on the songs themselves, but T.N.T. is such a great "sports song" that it makes my list)

T.N.T because its the only one i've heard of but if i were to say another it would be my mates favourite song by them "Whole Lotta Rosie" he absoluptly loves that song!

100 POSTS YAY! :P

Besides the obvious (T'struck, BackInBlack, etc)

-Rock N' Roll Ain't Noise Pollution

-Whole Lotta Rosie

-The Razors Edge

-Are You Ready?

-MoneyTalks

My favorite songs would have to be. who made who, for those about to rock (we salute you), rock and roll aint no pollution, and touch to much. I like allmost any of their songs though.

loooooove the avatar beans

i like back in black cause its fun to play on guitar and its easy to throw your own little touches into ,thunderstruck is nice on the ice for the pregame but aint talkin bout love(van halen) ,seek and destroy(metallica) ,crazy train(ozzy) and panama(van halen) are better

Big Balls is a fun one.

Whenever I used to play it on the air I could be sure that 3 or 4 listeners were going to call and complain. Growing up in a really repressed town sucked.

Other than that, I really never got too into AC-DC. They never really did it for me. Though the Bon Scott stuff is better than any of the Brian Johnson stuff.

1-For those about to rock B)

2-thunderstruck

3-shook me all night long

3-shot down in flames

4-dirty deeds

5-sink the pink

Thunderstruck is a great song, I love the intro.

Hell's Bells, I heard that (I'm not sure) but I think its Trevor Hoffmann, a closing pitcher who uses it when ever he comes into a game.

My favourites would be:

1. Thunderstruck

2. Who Made Who

3. The Razor's Edge

4. Hells Bells

5. Back in Black

Others- That's The Way I Wanna Rock and Roll, Dirty Deeds, You Shook Me All Night Long, The Jack, and of course Big Balls.