Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rausch27

Dip/Chew

I only throw in 2 a day and my dentist has never brought it up. When I told him that I dip he said that it reallys helps if you alternate where you put it each time.

Wish my dentist would say the same, looks like im going to have to get off this stuff for good. Anyone try those nicotine patches?

I only throw in 2 a day and my dentist has never brought it up. When I told him that I dip he said that it reallys helps if you alternate where you put it each time.

Wish my dentist would say the same, looks like im going to have to get off this stuff for good. Anyone try those nicotine patches?

You could also try that herbal dip too.

And although it may sound dumb,try that beef jerky chew. That is how my friend quit.

Plus that stuff is good and cheap

Does anyone else prefer Grizzly Straight over Skoal Straight? Im the only one out of my friends that does, they all call me crazy.

Ive been dipping Grizzly long cut straight for years. I like how its longer and more compact that Skoal. And at 4 dollars a can cheaper you cant go wrong.

And I didnt know that lots of people Up north diped. When I first started going up north (chicago) for work i would bring logs cause I never could find it.

I dont think with braces on ill be able to dip anything. Plus im sure quitting cant be bad for my lip. Its gonna be hell though

I played in a game once where the opposing goalie was dipping. unfortunately he swallowed during play and had to leave the ice quickly and vomit into a trash can. he ended up with a 2 minute penalty for delay of game! :lol:

The best story I got is when my friend and I were dipping up in room. We used the upstairs trash can to spit in, well the next night my dad goes to take it out reaches in his hand and it is wrenched in dip spit. He was literally scrubbing his hand for the next 20 minutes and his face was just priceless

when I played Jr. I used to have a cha before warm up, take it out put it on my mouthguard case, put it back in after warm ups and between each period. In playoffs we went into ot one game and me and my line sat a whole period so in between I put a fresh one in and took it right out onto the bench and enjoyed watching my boys win the game with a slapper from outside the blueline.

Just bought 2 logs of the Old Skoal Citrus blend 15 min ago.. Gotta love cost and tax free... $23.06 USD total for both logs..