Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LkptTiger

Pet-Peeves

People who talk about things when they are wrong but pretend their right.

Overhearing a conversation and knowing the thing they dont know.(Hard to type out what I mean but hears an example)

"So is the lockout over yet?"

"Hmm. Im not sure"

Meanwhile your hearing this and want to but in on this strangers and tell them the answer.

A couple more things to add to the list..

Slow golfers in the group ahead of you

People who need a motorized cart to drive them around 18 holes

Slow internet

When your cable gets knocked out because of thunderstorms

Slow golfers in the group ahead of you

I HATE needing to sit and wait at the tee box for a group of like 7 old guys to tee off, and then each of them have to take like 10 practice swings which makes it take twice as long.

i hate how kids at school always say "if i played hockey i would just go around and check everyone and start fights.... id be thrown out right away" its just somthing i have heard a lot and it always pisses me off because they are always the ones that know nothing about hockey

Also the kids that dont know about certain things but always ask "what/who is the best?"

The only problem with the morally-flexible girls is when they get a little wear 'n tear and feel like poker chips.  Well that and the chance at social disease.

LOL just about shit myself when i read that. Poker chips, thts classic.

P.S. sorry for bringing up an old topic

i hate how kids at school always say "if i played hockey i would just go around and check everyone and start fights.... id be thrown out right away" its just somthing i have heard a lot and it always pisses me off because they are always the ones that know nothing about hockey

Also the kids that dont know about certain things but always ask "what/who is the best?"

i hate that too . if you played hockey yo think you would just check everyone, till the coach benches you or kicks you off the team, lol.

i hate people who whistle when they breath through ther nose. also when people are stupid and ignorant.

Traffic and people who say "someone has a case of the (insert day here)" when you're in a mood. In-laws.

haha, classic office space. "someone has the case of the mondays"

when a girlfriend bitches at you for no reason and its magically your fault

AMEN! It's uaually about something I really like and she doesn't. ex. Video Games. Or she'll just vent and I'm supposed to be some kind of magician or a f**king mind reader to help fix the problem. WTF!

-Ghetto people

-People calling me emo

-Underage drinking, drug using, it's overrated and unnecessary

-My friends saying it's bad that I wear polos almost everyday and wear Abercrombie, Hollister, American Eagle, and Aeropostale

-The New Balance shoe fad

-XXXXXXXL shirts

-Girls that wear fake Uggs with the stupid balls hanging from them...I'd love to burn them in their face. Real Uggs are fine, but the fake ones have to go.

-Forgetting hockey equipment

-Girls that play games/can't make up their mind

-Fat chicks with skimpy clothing and who think they're hot stuff...ugh

-Sidney Crosby

I'll stop, for now... <_<

A new pet peeve...all the EMOS that have been showing up lately. Everyone at my school seems to have black hair and eyeliner.

--My friends saying it's bad that I wear polos almost everyday and wear Abercrombie, Hollister, American Eagle, and Aeropostale

LOL...I cant wait to see if sherwood says anything like that about his clothes ;)

But I do agree with the Sidney Crosby one...Cant stand the guy

i don't get chirped for wearing nice clothes, all my friends basically wear high-end stuff as I go to a big private school and there's hardly any scrubs.

Anyway, people like this piss me off:

geeez...you guys are losers. hah i have more friends than all of you combined 

anyway mine is myspace.com/thepwnerer

add it fools 

How can you take yourself seriously when you act like that...

Lately I've been sick so getting sick has to be on my list too.

seeing as i've never seen that and never want to, I'm going to say no.

hahahahahahaha

oh my thats funny.

just the way you said it. or err typed it.

I hate going to footlocker or something after calling ahead of time if they have a size 13 duh duh duh... shoe and then i go in and ask for it and they come back and say it isnt there.

THATS WHY I PHONED AHEAD!!!!!!!!!

I hate bitchey girls, hockey equipment that turns out to be horrible, the people are the store who are sooo fat they need a scooter to drive around the store, dirty shoes, weird colored shoes, kids who run there mouths when they are 90 pounds and think they are hard, people who think im fat when im really mostly muscle and could 95 percent of the time whoop there ass, foreigners who speak there languege and are obviously saying something about you, construction, traffic, humidity, oceans, people who are "metro sexual" if your willing to call yourself metro sexual your gay no matter what you try and tell me, gothic people who think there life is horrible, people who hit or disrespect girls, flirts, sluts, fat chicks in thongs, policemen that are dickheads, hot cars, loosing, people who think they are ghetto, my parents constantly comparing how they raised my brothers and sisters to how they are gonna raise me when the youngest of my 3 other sibblings is 17 years older than me times have changed a ton in 17 years, people who lead you on, people who say things and they deney it all when you confront them there is alot more lmao i hate just about everything.

ok people who ask me if im good at hockey ,people who say there better then me even if theyve never seen me play, fat chicks, people who brag, people who walk u thro how they scored, people who think theyre good at hockey but arent...ur not good stop bragging

-Shitty drivers (I mean, the epitome of crap...)

-Two-faced people

-shitty "friends"

-people who can't spell, or use proper grammer (some are just good people though)

-people who ask if I'm a good hockey player

-ugly girls who think they're cute (wow I hate them)

-people who have too much money for their own good and it makes them retarted

-People who cut me off in their cars while I'm on a god damn permit

-high insurance costs

-people that smell like ass

-people that don't air out their hockey gear

-people that (aren't female [and]) play with my hair

-school computers

-ignorant teachers, the kind that can't speak english too well, or teach their subject

-people that can't speak english

-white kids that live in suburbs that think they're hispanic or black and dress and talk like it

-people who think being dis-respectful is the "cool" thing to do

-annoyingly short kids that you end up tripping over (and really white thinking they're black)

-people tucking their pant legs into their UGG's or whatever the f*** they are

-dicks in pickup that think they're cool and can cross check, when they have 30+ years on my age

-little kids with high pitched voices

-teachers that can't control their classrooms so they perscribe riddilin or aderol or something of the sort

-people who brag about mental illnesses (bi-polar et al)

-rich kids who deny it/convince everyone they're poor

-stoners

-teenages who think alcohol is "demon rum" of old (seriously, drink in moderation, if you get good stuff, it tastes great)

-girls that lead you on some, get overly friendly, and are completely indecisive

-doing favors for people and getting stabbed in the back for it later

-not getting thanks ever from people

-poor kids bitching about how their iPod is the only thing they ever get, that their life sucks, and how their computers are crap

-emo idiots who think they have more right to bitch and moan than any other kid

-"goths" who simply wear black.... (f***ing morons)

finally: kids that suck horribly at hockey and go on and on about whatever new sticks and skates they're getting. And guess what? they never get jack shit.

(long post, lmao..., short tempers do this I guess)

-people who can't spell, or use proper grammer (some are just good people though)

G-R-A-M-M-A-R. Sorry bro, I just didn't want you to hate yourself.

G-R-A-M-M-A-R. Sorry bro, I just didn't want you to hate yourself.

Therefore making him emo, adding himself again to his hate-list. Wow, it's like a funhouse mirror of angst.