Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hehatemefrisbee

Vapor XX at Red Wings camp.

Wow, those practice jerseys are really awful. Horrible neckline. It looks like they took a modern football jersey and gave it longer sleeves. :angry:

I don't see what there is to be complaining about practice jerseys. I think they look good, much better and more creative than the old solid ones.

The NHL on the crest goes the wrong way.... :lol:

I don't see what there is to be complaining about practice jerseys. I think they look good, much better and more creative than the old solid ones.

The NHL on the crest goes the wrong way.... :lol:

Some things are just classic, like the Wings jersey or the Yankee pinstripes. Sometimes it's just better to be classy than cool.

I like those jerseys alot,are those normal sized or tighter fitting Jerseys?

they look like they might be cut differently from the old shirts, so the RBK streamlined jerseys could be very different from the nikes...

I like those jerseys alot,are those normal sized or tighter fitting Jerseys?

they look like they might be cut differently from the old shirts, so the RBK streamlined jerseys could be very different from the nikes...

It's not as drastic as the Nike but the styling is still a little too "euro soccer" looking for me.

I'm afraid :o

I hope those practice jerseys are not a precursor of things to come. Ice hockey jerseys need horizontal stripes. It's the law!

I'm told by a red wings scout that the 3'rd jersey this year will be way different! RBK design.

I hope those practice jerseys are not a precursor of things to come.  Ice hockey jerseys need horizontal stripes.  It's the law!

I'm told by a red wings scout that the 3'rd jersey this year will be way different! RBK design.

Wings with a 3rd jersey? Says who?

I hope those practice jerseys are not a precursor of things to come.  Ice hockey jerseys need horizontal stripes.  It's the law!

Shit, so much for being the class of the NHL and not whoring out for more merchandise sales.

Shit, so much for being the class of the NHL and not whoring out for more merchandise sales.

Amen brother :unsure:

My god red wings, Robin big snake, are you kidding me?

I almost crapped my pants when I saw that picture. He just doesn't fit in anywhere. He was interviewed on sportsnet during the year saying how if it wasn't for the lockout he'd be playing in Hartford. Yeah right!

am i the only one who doesnt understand how a team having only 2 colors gets a third jersey? you cant just add a random color to the red wings, red and white. you cant add anything to an original 6 team

am i the only one who doesnt understand how a team having only 2 colors gets a third jersey? you cant just add a random color to the red wings, red and white. you cant add anything to an original 6 team

erm maple leafs?