Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All Torhs Team

Playing what?

2 beer leagues, weekly pickup, coaching Atom house, may be helping to coach/instruct "intro-to-hockey-for-10-and-above".

midgit B :( im only 15 ,im hoping to hit some junior when im 17 ,id play at 16 but i heard theyre bumping the age up again next year to 17 ,going to help coach some little guys soon too.

where at edge? organization?

Phoenix(arizona) VOSHA Mustangs....we played Bantam AA last year and won Nationals

We should be going to the rocky mountain region Silver Stick.

yaya...played em...at hat trick hockey rink up in chicago...( thats the worst rink ever) they kicked the sh*t outa us...7-0 i think....we beat the 90 white team..and played the 91 yellow team about six times this past summer...were the

bloomington Phantoms..or sometimes we go by IC Phantoms..

#39 B)

midgit B :(  im only 15 ,im hoping to hit some junior when im 17 ,id play at 16 but i heard theyre bumping the age up again next year to 17 ,going to help coach some little guys soon too.

Hey atleast you got B... I got cut to B3 my size is really hurting me this year :(