Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wickedwrister

Question for elite level players

I should ban yglod for taking my line, too.

Torhs, I asked what the big showcase for your group would be, but it's pointless now. Just drop it and hide.

so one last question

since you all know that im not the AAA player that i am...and that i was just havin a good time?

besides vglod..b/c i know theres no comin back from himm

do all of you still hate me?

so one last question

since you all know that im not the AAA player that i am...and that i was just havin a good time?

no, I don't hate you. I just wanted to got you in the bag so all of those useless posts that you did would stop.

my views to what vglod just said-- :D :P :lol:

You obviously won't answer the question, grab your teddy bear Mr. Fister and go to bed.

9 - Squirt B

10 - Squirt B

11 - Pee Wee B

12 - Pee Wee AA

13 - Bantam A

14 - Bantam AA

15 - Midget Minor AAA

16 - Midget AA

17 - Midget AA (17-U Tier II USA Hockey National Champs)

18 - Jr. B

19 - NCAA D-3 College

I played A travel hockey up till Peewees then started to play AA. This year will be the first year i will be playing some AAA but that also relates to my location where there are no real AAA teams in the past...There havent really been any big standout players around here. I have always been in the top player area since I began travel hockey. I wouldnt say that I dominate in any way(one being as I'm a defenceman) but there are a few players in my state(arizona, yes we have good hockey here) that have VERY high potential of going places in the sport, myself and several players on my team included.

From what i've seen of the regional usa camps and nationals, there haven't been any dominators out there.

My take on it? Players who work hard and are on good teams( not just being good players ) get noticed.

so one last question

so you were kidding about playing mission or whatever AAA team you play for?

so one last question

so you were kidding about playing mission or whatever AAA team you play for?

yes he was.

What was creepy was how he PM'd me about how he did this just because he was too embarrassed to tell yglod that he had feelings for him. Just creepy.

hashahahahahhahahahaha, unreal hahahahahahha

just scary as all hell, but frickign hilarious. the guy should go back to meatpacking plant, damn jokeshow, deosnt surprise me tho, i mean, i am a true beauty myself lol.

kids a plug, end of story

Well, that was 30 minutes of my life I'll never get back reading that ridiculous bs from Chicago. You guys really kept the hammer down.

To address the topic: Hit the ice at 12, game finally game together at 27, peaked at 35, past 40 now, so the older I get , the faster I was. I used to play left wing, then realized after skating with dogs on my line, I would only be as good as the dogs I was running with. After my back was totally messed up, slipped disc, sciatica to my toes, no hockey for 15 months, I made my comeback as a defenceman. The game is much easier on the blueline: the puck carrier basically can pass to only two other players on the rush so play the angles and the percentages. Brad Park did it for ten extra years without a pair of knees, just using his brains. As Don Cherry would say "For you kids at home, always skate above your level. That way its either hustle or go home."

hahaha ive been quietly watching.... chances are you have got to be a bender. STL AAA Blues pretty much dominates chicago mission. secondly, for you to be that proud of makin the prestigious ALL TORHS TEAM is just a joke in itself. Tony Torhs will put anyone on those teams, that entire tournament series is a joke. if you wanna brag about anything, bring home a usa hockey tier 1 championship or NARCh platinum championship, then well talk. i have 5-10 friends playing NCAA D1 currently, and i couldnt even count the amount of buddies i have sprinkled across north america playing in the USHL, NAHL, and the EJ. You are a joke and will never make it to that level with an attitude like you have. Make one of those level teams with an attitude like that, and the Vets will have you wanting to go back home in a week.

Back on topic....again. When is it to late to make it to the elite level? Theres always going to be some that just dont have the talent. I got started about 2 years ago (this is my 3rd year) and I'd kill to play junior A or a D3 sometime along...

So far Ive played:

13-Bantam B

14-Bantam A

15(right now)-Midget Minor AA or Major A (we play both dont know what our "official" level is")

Im hoping to play:

16- Major AA locally

17-Billet to AAA or Junior B

18-Billet to AAA, Junior B, or A

Pretty much the whole reason for this post is to find out if these goals are realistic. I know some about juniors and all that, but for those of you that have been there and made to an elite level do these sound like reachable standards?