Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wickedwrister

Question for elite level players

I asked him if he was at the Showcase. He said he was not there.

Then, there is a write-up on how well Max Cook played at the Showcase, which is who Torhs claims to be.

But how could they say he was that good in seeing him play at the tourney, when he wasn't even there?

I quote Dave Chappelle, "Gotcha, b*tch!"

G...o...o..d.... j.....o.....b.........

I'm not Logue.

Torhs, you piece of sh*t...

When a scouting and news service like USHR has a write-up on a tournament, it means they actually have reporters there watching the games, taking notes on the best players. Max Cook was there, or else they would not have written a single thing about him.

Get the f*** off the site, you're worthless.

okk what ever

BUT...DO THE TWO THINGS I SAID..EMAIL COACH ABOUT QUESTIONS OR KNOCK ON LOCKER ROOM DOOR.

why would we email the coach when we don't give a fuck about you. Is not it enough clear.

For the knock on the door, it's like if I told you to come in Montreal to see if you are that good and play against me.

Okay, so what's the big showcase that you'll be at, Superstar? I'll Orbitz my ass a ticket and a jersey just for your sweet self.

Okay, so what's the big showcase that you'll be at, Superstar? I'll Orbitz my ass a ticket and a jersey just for your sweet self.

I heard he plays between the period during the Chicago Blackhawks games, just in case you would like to see him play.

no i was thinkin more in the sense of AAAplayerat15

AAA player at 15 does not impress me at all to be honest. I don't write this because it's you, it really is my opinion.

Seriously Torhs, this is just going to get worse and worse. Log-off or whatever, but you're just exacerbating this and it'll just turn into a 20-page lovefest of you.

cheap shotting a kid liek you say you did and do shows a lot of courage, real classy.

my idol? the guy is one of the funniest men ever! is that little prick calvin ur idol? i bet he weighs more than you!

"tohrs you're sweet, im gonna make you kiss me with those big lips."