Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wickedwrister

Question for elite level players

ok i made that last post while sweet blazers post had not yet been up..guess we both typed at the same time..i said i was 16 because my friend was once on here and told people he was 14 turning 15 and was booted off for being to young...

mods i CAN provide the user name

i said im 16 so im allowed to be on here

is it a crime?

It's not a crime, just a big ass pile of annoying O.C. bullshit. You perpetuate it by constantly pissing gas on the fire.

BS

"because im 16, and cant be at that level, but i can tell you i sure will be there in 2 years"

No way am I believing a thing you say. IF you were really 15 playing up, your hotdog ass DEFINATELY would have told us. Just to prove us wrong. You wouldnt be able to help yourself. Until you can provide some info that is legitimate I as im sure most will not believe. Everything you've told us can be found on your site, and you yourself told us "anyone can look at the site".

There are several members here who are your age that I know of, and I am sure theres alot more that are younger. Nobody would be booted for age.

EXACTLY check sherwood21's profile.. HE is clearly 14, and he is one the of best members. Or kovalchuk71 I know he isnt 16...he is a Top 10 poster. Face it. The rides over, and if I were you Id be ashamed to post here again after prolonging a topic like this on lies.

want the user name?

sweetblazer....email the coach...ask him about me...askk me a question ( on here..i will answer it...like something about the team) and then email the coach

OR

you say you will see me in a while at a game...talk to me...knock on the locker room door...just dont come in...we'll have our own chat in the hall way...if this was all bs....

then you would knock on the locker room door. ask for max cook..he'd be like who the hell are you...you'd say youve been talkin shit on modsquad,,,he'd be like who the hell are you and get outa here

but that aint gonna happen cause its me

max cook

wanted for bout 3 AAA teams

we'll see whats up then.

want the user name?

sweetblazer....email the coach...ask him about me...askk me a question ( on here..i will answer it...like something about the team) and then email the coach

OR

you say you will see me in a while at a game...talk to me...knock on the locker room door...just dont come in...we'll have our own chat in the hall way...if this was all bs....

then you would knock on the locker room door. ask for max cook..he'd be like who the hell are you...you'd say youve been talkin shit on modsquad,,,he'd be like who the hell are you and get outa here

but that aint gonna happen cause its me

max cook

wanted for bout 3 AAA teams

we'll see whats up then.

Wow, sound more gay. Seriously, try to make that sound more cheezy.

Can we leave this? Just put this aside, step away and leave this. This whole situation is making me sick. Tohrs, be whoever you want to be, if its you, fine, if not, I couldn't care less. Sweetblazer, leave'em alone, at this point, whoever reads the thread can make their own conclusion of this whole topic. Lets try and get back to the original topic please.

why

i wanted to lock this pages ago...

but it was said because im scared of facing the truth..but honestly i saw this coming to a downward spiral...and it did...and i tried to respect sweetblazer by givin him the last post but obviously that wasnt even considered.

I don't care about any of that, except its junk to read through. The topic question is good, which is why it won't be locked, the question of ethics in hockey and a players role was also good, its just over now. Time to move on.

Im done here boys. I've done all I can do. This kid wont listen, he cant be told anything, even when proved wrong by 10 different people. So out of respect for Eazy's request Im done.

Sweetblazer wanted by one AAA team, the team that he is respected by and respects.

sorry kovy..we have to many people typing at once..

18 games...called up..hmm...prob because im good...that'd be a darn good reason dont ya think?

He asked when, not why.

ill get the ball rolling again. up until 1st year bantam i just slid along on all my teams every year since them ive been getting better ,im guessing by the time im old enough to play junior ill be good enough to.

So wait, hold on.

Are you saying you were or were not at the Boston Junior Bruins Showcase?

Just simply say "I was" or "I was not" at the BJB Showcase.