Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wickedwrister

Question for elite level players

as for the opinions...anyone wanna play us..(thats a midget AAA team ) alls i can say is bring it bitch. then we'll see whos what

I'd advise against this challenge because when this kid's team starts to get trounced he'll slewfoot you.

they were right the Mission

now...to whbd....your correct,

3 liners are very important to a team, because they go out there to give the 1 liners a break.  Why would you want to be on a team because all your needed for is releif for the better guys.

and i believe somone said that they had played for a team where its a rotation, 1 line goes out then 2 then 3.

No....if you played for an elite level team, then that wouldnt be the case...3 liners hardly go out at all.

sweet blazer...i play for the mission...go find out on our website where were gonna go..i aint your bitch.

Whats your mission teams name big shot? What your name i wanna see you since you did play in state wars...

If I'm not mistaken, I believe the Chicago Mission played at the Boston Junior Bruins Showcase last weekend in the Midget AAA division. Actually, I'm positive they did, I watched them play.

So, I'm pretty sure you're full of sh*t, Mr. Torhs.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe the Chicago Mission played at the Boston Junior Bruins Showcase last weekend in the Midget AAA division. Actually, I'm positive they did, I watched them play.

Where was the Jr.Bruins Showcase?

They beat us in the second game on sunday. I think it was the midget major team.

The showcase was in Marloughborough mass. WHBD

They beat us in the second game on sunday. I think it was the midget major team.

haha...hes correct...and also....do you know how easy it would be for anybody to go onto our site and look up our stats and scheudule???

go look on our site....youll see...and for you players..that just arent there yet are more than welcome to come and watch us :rolleyes:

its different for all teams. sometimes the first 2 lines are stacked and third line is brutal ,sometimes line 3 is a grinder line ,sometimes they have a dangling snipeshow on everyline and a pylon on every line ,it depends on the team.

JUST...............write ............more ..............of .................those(.............................) after each word if not each l....e....t...t...e...r.... and ................the.......... topic............... might.................. be ..............locked................................

I played with yglod this summer, great guy, great player.

Anyone is going to the Boston showcase??? My team is going in the Jr A category. I don't know when it is actually and if I'm talking about the good showcase, but my team is going in Boston for a tournament, I think we are talking about the samething.

noooo..i thought that that guy had put that " i think it was the midget minor team" he actually put " i think it was the midget major team "

it was the minors...dang..sounded like a retard.

noooo..i thought that that guy had put that " i think it was the midget minor team" he actually put " i think it was the midget major team "

it was the minors...dang..sounded like a retard.

they had a lot of 88's to be a minor team :rolleyes:

I have the tournament flyer at home... has the rosters and everything

well...since it is chicago..they prob. will have alot of 88's that didnt make our team or ...its just a big organization..and they're prob. a good minor team..havent really watched em.

Thats where I thought it was ,but there is nothing about it on their website.

hey tough guy what number are you? I assume because your team is so damn good you'll be in a lot of tourny's Ill find one and write it down on the calender. We'll seeing how tough you are then. If you really are on the team ill be sure to tell the third line about the comments. Mack, dont worry after they hear all this I dont think it'll be long before the third liners have the buckets off ready to go with this pussy, but since he's so good they might have trouble catching him, or maybe his teamates will come help him...oh wait they're bitches so i guess he's SOL. As for the cheapshot any high level kid taking a cheap shot after the whistle is gunna take your number and f***** plow you next shift.

Like I said before buddy, any truly good hockey player has a sense of team. He knows how vital it is to have the right guys doing the right things. The best players arent plugs who go on the internet and talk shit about they're teamates.

Dont forget the number.

Thats where I thought it was ,but there is nothing about it on their website.

that's because of the shitshow mid-fairfield and the GBL bruins put on saturday night:

http://www.modsquadhockey.com/index.php?showtopic=13531

follow the link at the bottom....

And while we got some trivia questions going here. In Minor Midget AAA last year who were the two most dominant teams. Dont give me some "theres a lot of good teams BS" name a couple teams. Its pretty easy to narrow down if you really do play AAA.

# 13

name max cook

pos. fwd

dob. 6/3/90

be sure to talk to me...where ever....dont worry...my team mates got me...and its not like ima gonna be needin em..if all i see is you sweet blazer :D <_<

As exciting as all this is, I think planning on dummying a kid because you and him had an internet tiff is about as close as you can get to having a vag. :rolleyes:

SOOOOOOOOO......this kid doesnt play AAA he is full of it everything he has said is false. Ill give you guys a bit to try and figure it out, and all tohrs some time to see where he went wrong with the lies.

Hint:Look at the DOB. Sure he could play up a division but think about it further...playing junior age restrictions....ill give you guys bit.

go look. im on the roster dumbass

and mack? whos todd brown? its my grandpa....hes the one who takes me to hockey and everything. i used his email...i dont need an email..i got aim

Since Im going to bed ill just tell you how I can prove this kid is all BS..Besides the fact that he copy pasted from the site, then quickly edited it so it didnt look as such, he has said the ENTIRE thread he is 16 years old. And a 16 year old has restrictions....look at the DOB if that were you you'd be fifteen. Now whos the dumbass?

ahh...sweet blazer...you make a good point..you think its all false...and i beleive i have found my flaw..is it a couple topics down..in the general hockey discussion section?

i made a topic asking people what they play...i told everyone i play minors.

that was before i was invited to play majors.

so i had decided to roster on the minor team

little did i know that i would be invited to a individual tryout for the majors.

i had made it and now play on the top line..

any more riddles?