Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wickedwrister

Question for elite level players

Ok so here is the question wickedwrister ask

This is for you guys who are playing Bantam or Midget Major AAA, Junior A, NCAA ect.....

and what torhs wrote about that.

Im not at those levels you listed..

and then you claim to be playing midget major AAA.

lol, I gotcha you little pylon.

Ok so here is the question wickedwrister ask

This is for you guys who are playing Bantam or Midget Major AAA, Junior A, NCAA ect.....

and what torhs wrote about that.

Im not at those levels you listed..

and then you claim to be playing midget major AAA.

lol, I gotcha you little pylon.

Mack, just wait to see what he has to say about my post.

I know, but I feel like Uncle Buck here. I don't think he'll be replying to anything though, I mean even he has to feel this amount of shame.

mack!!!!! :(

all i have to do is re-register under a new email address ! matter-a-fact I already have been usin a new user name on some other posts's for bout two hours now. so i know its possible...so since this is gonna be one of my last posts on here....i kinda feel like i should share who i really am

I do how ever live in chicago

playing AA for the jr. blues

do play alot of AAA roller though..roller is easier then ice

truly guys..im not that big of a dick...after i realized that im never gonna be able to get my ass outa this one..i said..ill try to be someone im not..and if that dont work im outa here thats it. and thats whats its come too...just about all the things ive said are lies...like the third liners bitch..no..but i realize theres no pulling out so..cya around...not on this user name....honestly im not a real dick...at about page 6 there was no pulling away from getting fucked so i just said alot of shit that not even i agreed with..and it was fun/funny...but what ever....

i feel sorta like those movies..the guy dies and he lets out his darkest secrets

lol :P

anyways..tommorrow ill be new and you may become friends with me and trust me...im not a dick..youll have another contributer to the site....so...what ever...ill see some of you tommorrow....now all i gotta do is go get some PM's straightened out...hope none of you catch me tommorrow ill be floatin around out there

this has been true conffesions of max cook not

annonomous

nope..noone will find out my new name..good night..im not gonna post under this name anymore tonight unless somebody has one last serious question

honestly guys..im not really a dick

nope..noone will find out my new name..good night..im not gonna post under this name anymore tonight unless somebody has one last serious question

honestly guys..im not really a dick

You're not really that other kid, either.