Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Miike

What number do you wear

No real reason. I just like the way it sounds, and I don't know anybody else who wears it. Is there any way to find out if anyone in the NHL is number 74?

I've always used #67.

Basically a simple story....when I started playing hockey, I loved watching Lemieux (66) and Jagr (68) together when the Pens were hot so I picked the number in between them.

It's always been 14 for Jim Rice of the Red Sox, although lately I've been wearing 21 with Salming's name on my pickup jerseys.

So, here's another question. Has anyone who's old enough to play the Lotto used their favorite players' numbers? Not that these have proven to be lucky :( :

4- Bobby Orr, Bruins

11 - November

14 - Jim Rice, Red Sox

26 - Birthday

33 - Larry Bird, Celtics

39 - Sam "Bam" Cunningham, Patriots (although I'm willing to reconsider)

You can use them if you want, but I think I've only won $2 with them.... :D

I've done it now and then with Keno.

I'd usually go with some of these:

8 Neely

19 Czerkawski (now Thornton, but the Polish Prince gets the sentimental nod)

33 Bird

43 Iafraite

66 Do I really need to say who?

77 Bourque

No real reason. I just like the way it sounds, and I don't know anybody else who wears it. Is there any way to find out if anyone in the NHL is number 74?

...you could go through the roster pages of every website.

jay mckee , buffalo sabres.

23 - It got assigned to me last year for high school, and I'll have it all the way through. I also got that number this year for football, which I'll keep all the way through as well.

I used to wear #19 because Sakic was my favorite player.

I wear 18 aswell. When Alan Mccauley played for the ottawa 67's he was my favorite player and since my orginization didnt have 98 i went with 18 (his world junior number).

19 - Steve yzerman

26- Mats Naslund (old timer) :P

those are the only 2 numbers i ever whore since i played hockey 27 years ago!