Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Miike

What number do you wear

#92 first year I played organized Hockey and got drafted (Adult league) after learning how to skate.

As a kid I wore 6, but that's more of a defenceman's number so I went to 12 when I realized I was a better small forward. I don't like the flashy numbers because I don't have the game to back it up!

I wore mostly 75 when I started playing because it was the year I was born but I would wear other numbers if I had to.

After my father died I wore 36 for the year he was born. I won't wear another number now.

78. It was thrown across the lockerroom to me by the older guys when I was a first year midget. I had no choice at the time, but I decided to stick with it all through high school and still wear it today.

Wow no 99's so far? Haha... I haven't played on a team or anything, but when I do, I'd like to have 19... bday is Nov. 19 and I'm 19 and this is the 1st year ive played hockey

usually when a team has a 99 theyre little cocky bastards who dont really have much game so im always sure to knock them atleast once :D

I play #13 cuz its lucky for me..even hav a 13 tattooed on my back. Plus not too many people seem to play in it in the leagues i play.

They didnt have a #13 shirt on my new team tho so now im playin #69 cuz the other numbers where boring and i like to stand out!

I play #13 cuz its lucky for me..even hav a 13 tattooed on my back. Plus not too many people seem to play in it in the leagues i play.

They didnt have a #13 shirt on my new team tho so now im playin #69 cuz the other numbers where boring and i like to stand out!

ha go download danzig-thirteen

usually when a team has a 99 theyre little cocky bastards who dont really have much game so im always sure to knock them atleast once :D

I feel the exact same way as you...

Wore 66 when I was a youngin for Mario, at 13 was issued 29 for a travel team. After high school I added them and now wear 95 or 29

#27, for this reasons:

- it's my birthday date

- it's Gilles Villeneuve Ferrari's number

- i love that number!

in the past when i was young my number where:

soccer - #11, #13 and #3. no particular reasons, except for the role played.

volleyball - #14. date when me and my wife first get engaged looooong time ago.