Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Miike

What number do you wear

Just thought of this topic. Didnt see any other topics like this so....

What number do you wear? Why did you chose this number?

For me i usually try to wear 89, i wore it before, i chose it because my YOB (birth) Other numbers include 20,22 (tootoo, one of my fav players)

18,28-Just like the numbers they seem to be lucky for me.

37-My two favorite players numbers,Bergeron and it was Drury's on the Avalanche.

I used to wear 96, back when the mighty ducks was cool, and it was Pavel Bure's number for a while, then I switched to 12 because I just thought lower numbers were less flashy and I didn't want a lot of attention, then I got assigned 24 for highschool, and I've been wearing it for the past couple of years and it's done me well.

I wore 13 and 97 when I was younger and played a mixture of positions, for Sundin and I just liked 97. Recently, last 10 years or so, they've been D numbers mostly 55 and 5, whichevers available. I'm not too picky.

used to wear 52 up until now....I wear 9 currently

I just like the number 9.......I was gonna be 17 (Kovy) but a guy on my team got it :angry: (Cough Cough Jasper)...and I just dont like 71

Anyone else make their preferred number the sum of two other numbers if it's taken? Like if 13 is gone, then I'd get 76 (7+6), 85 or 94. Hopefully or I'm going to feel OCD.

I used to always get 13 as much as I could, birth date and has always been lucky for me. But the two teams I'm on now that I have been on for a few years, I deferred 13 to other guys and have gone with 23.