Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hockey_player

New Mission Stick

I thought somebody said specs..... we want specs!! B)

Pulse: Top of the line OPS

Axis: TaperShaft/OPS ?

Z-2: Tapershaft/Price Point OPS?

Ion: Standard Shaft

Especially intrested in specs on the Ion, and color schemes...

The Paint job on the Hatcher Pro-stock looks nice, but it would be much better if you had removed the gold and just kept it plain black.

I slashed the only Pink "Statement" Z-1 I've ever seen an opposing player use, into pieces, and even though it wasn't on purpose it felt damm good....

Axis was just a demo put out.....Kind of like a z-1 or rebellion but with a diff. paint job...I talked to nick from mission hockey last weekend at a tourney

ok well the pic above on the pulse is wat my teammate has, BUT my coach has one and its a two piece and it says like Pulse 2, there isnt a dash between the words either like Pulse-2 it almost looks like it says Pulse squared o and the shaft that my coach has is ALL GOLD with the white lil band in the middle for the PULSE part to write on, yep all gold

The all gold color was the color of the stick that that Mission guy had in one the pics somebody posted...but the stick he was using was a gold L2. It was explained to us that it was not an L2, but the new two piece coming out.

I'm guessing the Pulse 2 is indeed this new gold stick your coach has.

OK NEWS FLASH

tonight at the Mission Super Series games once again

i saw a new look on the PULSE stick

it was a one piece that was yellow like the TPS XN10 but where the XN10 part is it says PULSE and there was no squiggly lines this time, the stick was pretty sweet.

ALSO i saw benny franks sweet skates once again, hes just a stud with them, they were black with hot neon pink 10000 skates.

amazing

OK NEWS FLASH

tonight at the Mission Super Series games once again

i saw a new look on the PULSE stick

it was a one piece that was yellow like the TPS XN10 but where the XN10 part is it says PULSE and there was no squiggly lines this time, the stick was pretty sweet.

ALSO i saw benny franks sweet skates once again, hes just a stud with them, they were black with hot neon pink 10000 skates.

amazing

You've gotta get a picture of those skates!! lol

For that matter..start taking your camera when you go..!! Start taking pics and posting!! =)

Damn this look interesting...i think OPS is getting very good now since 05-06...because OPS are already out and they are all Super light or price point...

Now compagni need to make more ',research'' to sell a stick with new concept and this is what that get interesting...really looking forward these mission

IS MISSION still making iggy clone...(hull)??

Anyways, THUMPS UP to mission for making the BEST-LOOKING-STICK on the market...really, they are simple,clean graphic and 1 or 2 color scheme,,,not like easton with 4 or 5 different on one stick!!!

Only other stick i like is the true1 and VaporXX

if you want to go through the aau pro pictures theres some pictures with benny wearing the skates for k-tek

Where can i find the aau pro pics?

you have to go on the www.aauhockey.org website.. then click on idi photo.. its under the sponsors.. aau or idi which ever 1 it was didnt name the divisions on the pictures so theres like 200+ games of pictures so you will have to go through it.. i clicked on a random link 1 day and saw it

If you look at some of the pics, the Tour guys all have Code 1's. But on some of the guys' Code 1s I don't see Cateye chassis, I see what looks like the regular Hum'er chassis. I wonder why this is? Perhaps their Cateye chassis got bent to hell like mine and had to replace them with the Hum'er? Grrrr damn Cateye being bent...

If you look at some of the pics, the Tour guys all have Code 1's. But on some of the guys' Code 1s I don't see Cateye chassis, I see what looks like the regular Hum'er chassis. I wonder why this is? Perhaps their Cateye chassis got bent to hell like mine and had to replace them with the Hum'er? Grrrr damn Cateye being bent...

Might also have received their code1 boots way early along the line and have just been wearing them with the original hummer pro for a while

Yeah exactly. Some have the cateye some don't. They are all sponsored so you'd think Tour would want them in the latest gear.

This is quite strange. I smell conspiracy. I might have to chalk this one up there with the Genesis wheel being released and having the cores crack on people.

It usually just comes down to what the sponsor has available..we are talking about a skate that had little to no delivery at that point (they had a shop @ NARCh stock some nearby that's it) so rather than likely wait for Cateye production frames..they put Hum'mrs on boots that already were in stock and available..

Final samples of the '06 line went to the photographer today. I'll post that pic of the new sticks next week. PULSE, AXIS, Z-2, ION

Mike - Any updates on the photos?

Is there an updated version of the L2 out because hockey outlet just told me they had a new version of the L2 coming in with the new skates in a week or so?