Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PH_Hockey2

Whats your favorite?

Mission flyweight with a long-hosel tapered pro stock inno blade. It's my first inno blade and I'm quite surprised how well this thing feels. It's pretty sweet that it's a long-hosel blade as well since I prefer those over the newer short-hosel stuff.

My favorite ops is a vector v115 with a Matthew Spiller curve tied with a Montreal nitro 8500 with a Ossi Vaananen curve(sickest heal curve I have ever seen)

My favorite shaft is probably a innovative noVius.

I dont have a favorite blade.

For ice, I'm loving my Novius 260/Z Carb Lidstrom. The kick on the Novius is incredible.

I also play ball hockey (i'm just outside Toronto, OBHA/United BHL represent!), and I loved my Inno 1100 260/Lidstrom woodie.

Can you tell I like heel curves?

Phil

For me, its never gotten any better than an 85 Flex Ultra Lite with a Sherwood 950 PM Bouchard blade

Dunno if it's my fave yet, but I've been using my Stealth a lot and for a shaft/blade I go with an Easton A/C 7100 and my Nikes.

Shitty server won't link the image itself, but it's:

http://www.villagephotos.com/viewpubimage.asp?id_=8662202

What curve is the mack. It looks amazing................ My two favourite sticks would be a blue novius(300) with a z-carb, and I also like my vector v-110

I might get some of boos for this, but so far I'm happiest with a full-on composite Synthesis 85 combo, Drury pattern that I've used for the past 5-6 months without problems. Feel isn't great, though I know the combo well enough now that knowing where the puck is on my stick is just a matter of predictability rather than by pure feel alone. I hope that makes sense to someone. :unsure:

Inno 1100s (OPS), both 300 flex, both retail Federov pattern. Just got them a few days ago, skated with them a few times. Amazing sticks.

It's not that hard to keep shots down, you just have to have the technique down pat. Granted most of my shots will come from 5' in but I can take point shots and get tips off them.

OPS: pro stock Sundin fused Novius and pro stock P19 XN10

shaft: Flyweight with Easton graphite blade

I might get some of boos for this, but so far I'm happiest with a full-on composite Synthesis 85 combo, Drury pattern that I've used for the past 5-6 months without problems. Feel isn't great, though I know the combo well enough now that knowing where the puck is on my stick is just a matter of predictability rather than by pure feel alone. I hope that makes sense to someone. :unsure:

I also happen to like the synthesis combo the best, 50 flex yzerman curve, its the best. With good bye cracks on it, it makes it perfect

Its a toss up between my t-flex with a Forsberg graphite blade or an Ultra lite with a Tanguay wood bauer.

I am also thinking that I am going to love my Tanguay Synergy. :D