Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

SyNergy 350 pics

JR,

The 350 arrived by FedEx at 6pm tonite in my shop, too! They do look sweet. The travel hockey kids were going ga-ga. I can't wait until they see XXX Lite!

Seeing as it would look like a stealth grip thats definitley going to help sales.

Will the be a Gaborik curve on the stick?

Jr does you shop have a website?

The color is orange, think Halloween! Weight? think Easton One or Vapor VI. These are OPS at $99 price point dressed up to look sweet. This stick is not in the Stealth/Synergy category for weight, etc. It puts the player into a OPS without busting his wallet!

I wonder if that will hurt or help the sales of the stick (looking like a Stealth Grip). I've been impressed with the last 2 Price-Point Easton Graphics, this and One. How long did One last though? Less than a year right?

Why is Easton Coming out with so much new stuff,3 new pricepoints in less than a year.

My LHS is already closingout the ONE ,and they have only had them since July. I do agree these are nice graphics though.

Why is Easton Coming out with so much new stuff,3 new pricepoints in less than a year.

My LHS is already closingout the ONE ,and they have only had them since July. I do agree these are nice graphics though.

Havok bombed, the one was nice but didn't look like the other Easton sticks. Now, they all have a similar look to them.

They're finally getting some synergy out of the "SyNergy" name.

Any chance the new sticks released, or a r-launch of the Stealth with a Synergy title in it. I thought it was odd they left it off the Stealth altogether.