Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2006 Warrior Catalogue

isn't the smyth curve illegial? Isn't it a bad idea by warrior to advertise that, rather than just saying 1/2" like the rest?

Someone mentioned the commander not being made in a 75... I'm more dissappointed it doesn't come in like a 120... or even a 110 like kov's uses.

Edited by hockechamp14

Wow the federov Jr curve has a lie of 3? :o ...thats kind of hard to believe...They are also making a lot of 4.5 and 4 lies

Why arent any of the lies 5.5 or more? They changed the kovalev lie to a 5..Now im pissed

Edited by kovalchuk71

not much description on the sticks...like what the technology is like and all, but that doesn't matter as long as they look good right?

not much description on the sticks...like what the technology is like and all, but that doesn't matter as long as they look good right?

Details like that aren't important. It's more important to have pics of pimps than to have weight and dimensions.

seriously, you think all that banter that easton puts in thier catalogue can be considered an accurate description? At least the warrior catalogue is hip. ;)

seriously, you think all that banter that easton puts in thier catalogue can be considered an accurate description? At least the warrior catalogue is hip. ;)

Yeah but Easton uses names for everything and trademarks them so they must mean something. ;)

All you guys talking about lies, I would be willing to bet they are the same as Inno's lies. I doubt Warrior would go and make new molds for each curve just to change the lie... They're most likely using the same molds.

So I woudln't go by what the catolog says.

I have a feeling the lie ratings are off. Hard to believe that they changed all that tooling to tweak the lies of all the popular curves.

Sad thing is in montreal area we wont be geting any of them i bet..... I am so much in love with the AK27 shaft.......

Yea no warrior in Montreal...and i'M so deadly in love with these ak27!! I will be ordering 5-6 of them (combine shipping)

85 Flex,Grip. and i'm sure they will be light weight PERFECT FOR ME.. and so stylish

I love how they stand out of every-one...Nike has competition!!

Also it look like there is 3 curve pretty identical, robitaille,smyth and draper i think... both look mid curve and 5 lies... good for me(iggy lover)

Sad thing is in montreal area we wont be geting any of them i bet..... I am so much in love with the AK27 shaft.......

Yea no warrior in Montreal...and i'M so deadly in love with these ak27!! I will be ordering 5-6 of them (combine shipping)

85 Flex,Grip. and i'm sure they will be light weight PERFECT FOR ME.. and so stylish

I love how they stand out of every-one...Nike has competition!!

Also it look like there is 3 curve pretty identical, robitaille,smyth and draper i think... both look mid curve and 5 lies... good for me(iggy lover)

i agree

so far nikes got me on the one60 stick, 90 glove and xxx lite pants

warriors got me on the ak27 and their jovo curve. I just hate easton :lol:

WOAH.... just looked at the catalogue again, and no smyth curve for the standard blades.... -- someone at warrior is going to get hurt.

dang i think im going to go back to standard shafts and i really wanted to try that pattern :huh:

Is it just me or does the weight look alot like the F4 roberts /Retail Inoo hull.

Sid

i was just browsing again and i agree that the weight looks just like the inno hull from the old inno blade chart. robitaille must be the mogilny im guessing and of course that doesnt come in the ak27 blade either...dang you warrior

whata  mockery of hockey, worst add campaign yet, this isnt a fashion show, read the intro, what a joke

I 100% agree, though i must admit the royale looks pretty fresh!