Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2006 TPS Catalogue

The Rubber shaft was my favorite stick of all time... that sucks!

If they discontinued them then I really need to hunt some down and buy them ASAP.

any idea of the "intermediate flex" on the r2 armor control? my guess would be whip flex, but easton and mission with their new tapered low kickpoint shafts switched to 65 flex instead of 75 from older models.also would the intermediate shaft use junior blades or senior blades? some equipment places say either, which is a tad confusing.

Edited by supermanly

any idea of the "intermediate flex" on the r2 armor control? my guess would be whip flex, but easton and mission with their new tapered low kickpoint shafts switched to 65 flex instead of 75 from older models.also would the intermediate shaft use junior blades or senior blades? some equipment places say either, which is a tad confusing.

TPS intermediate has always been 65.Whip is 75 Senior.Intermediate uses Senior Blades.Mission is the only brand that uses Junior blades for Intermediates.

just went to LHS and felt the flex of a response intermediate. it flexes good for me. would it be any different from the r2 armor control intermediate shaft in terms of flex?

Any news on when the R2 Armor will be out?

Whenever the boat shows up with the rest of the stuff.

yeah i wonder how much the adrenaline weighs? same as last year 425? i have one but didn't get to test it out properly since it was an inch too long. it feels to be close to the 425-435 w/ grip.

Any news on when the R2 Armor will be out?

They are out now, both R2 Armor and R2 Armor Control are at my LHS. There is an odd bumpy kind of texture to the shaft.

Questions about the R2 Armor shaft -

1. Is it the exact same stick as the R2XN10 but with a new paint job and the "armor" reinforcement?

2. What is the weight of the R2 (grams)? Any different from the XN10 shaft?

3. The catalogue says "uses R2 replacement blades." Does it accept other replacement blades as well (Warrior, Easton specifically)?

3. The catalogue says "uses R2 replacement blades." Does it accept other replacement blades as well (Warrior, Easton specifically)?

I dont see why not. The r2's did. They just want you to buy their product

Just got the Response Armors in my store.  That was the "dimpled" shaft I was talking about.  Not too bad, it's interesting to say the least.

Do the shafts come with wood end plugs? I just got a few Pro Stock Adrenalines and they all have wood end plugs. I was hoping they would have the composite plugs, but the Easton SL plug fit just fine.