Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2006 TPS Catalogue

I'm really sorry, guys. Unfortunately, I do not get to see product anymore...I am not part of the buying circle at my store...don't ask me why...so I cannot really comment on this stuff because I haven't seen it.

The cat's not the greatest quality, but it's up, and I thank the parties involved :)

I like the inclusion of two little things in this catalog. First the composite end plugs. Something I thought would have been out before this year, and perhaps better suited to earlier year since the standard shaft length is now that bit longer anyway.

Secondly, a nice touch to thank Mark Messier on the last page. For sure he's represented them well over the years. I remember when Mario retired the first time around and Koho took a full page ad in THN to thank him. Just a nice move by TPS.

Other thoughts:

I like the way the stick line has been consolidated. Adrenaline, Response and the Intrigue each with grip and non grip. Rather than the response, response+ response XN10 and all that malarky. Makes the line up less cluttered and cleaner.

The glove lineup looks great, will be trying some of those out for sure...

Not seen the pants, they look kinda curious with the kidney protection. I guess the ventilation is good, just looked at forst glimpse not to be that protective. But you can't judge on looks alone. Look forward to some proper evaluations.

That stuff looks really nice. I'm guessing the Perry curve is the old Tucker?

Yes it is...

Also, it looks like the standard Redlite is gone...too bad, it was a great shaft

hi have a number of the XN10 Legault pattern left, at 395 grams, best stick i've ever had, are the new sticks going to have the same weight? and is the XN10 gone now?

Although there aren't alot of new products in this TPS line-up, it does look like alot more appealing than Eastons to me. I like the addition of a 3rd tapered blade. I like the addition of Grip to all of their sticks. It seems like they made little changes, to a great product. Lets hope it turns out the way I am hoping.

Personally i think the only good looking sticks left are the Adrenalines and Adrenaline Controls, they ruined the graphics on some of the other OPS's and Shafts but not all.

The Intrigue Control looks nice,but the graphics on the armor are alittle dissapointing(The old Response logo was much better)

How much are those TPS Stick Racks? ;) :P

Is Samuel Pahlsson still using TPS Sticks? Anyone know if my LHS called TPS and gave them the number on my Pahlsson sticks I would be able to order some.

Which tapered blades can you get custom?

According to the catalog, wood.

Just the wood one? what about the hybrid looking one?

If its able to be custom it will be next to the blade or stick.

Is Samuel Pahlsson still using TPS Sticks? Anyone know if my LHS called TPS and gave them the number on my Pahlsson sticks I would be able to order some.

You've got nothing to lose by calling and asking. If the pattern is still on file they may be able to get them, but there would probably be a minimum that you'd have to get.

Last time I held one (so I'm working from memory here) it had really rounded corners, and wasn't concave at all. It felt like the rounding reduced the shaft dimensions to me and made it too small feeling.